OFFICIAL Pittsburgh (1-0) at Chicago (0-1) thread

Lmao Steelers are trash. How you lose to Needles....

Thats what happens when the refs aint on your payroll for the night

Reid is about to be in tears
eek.gif
laugh.gif

.gif worthy.

How the #@*% do we lose to the bears?

Horrible playing for us all around
smh.gif

Congrats to the Bears....i dont hate them so nice win.

Atleast the Saints beat the @%#$ out of the Eagles
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPire

Lmao Steelers are trash. How you lose to Needles....

Thats what happens when the refs aint on your payroll for the night
laugh.gif
nice trolling dude.

Steelers play like trash, miss 2 fg's, drop a TD pass with 3 minutes left, and lose by 3... and we're trash. mmmmmmmk
roll.gif

I ain't even bout to do all that trash talking with yall. I'm just happy my Bears got the win. The rain and field had plenty to do with Reedmissingthose two fg's, but we will take it. It's even sweeter that GB lost today.

Enjoy your night Bears fans!

Thank God I can read the paper and watch Sportscenter this week.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Jay haters?
nerd.gif

NO WHERE TO BE FOUND JUST LIKE THEM PACKERS FANS

YOU DAMN RIGHT SHOTS FIRED

Why would they come in here??? I mean its not like he drove down the field to throw td that tied the game ... Then turned right back around and drove down thefield to set up the game winning FG... I mean its not like he did any of that right?
laugh.gif

I'm beyond pissed with Reed right know. Don't dude know he's in a contract year? Not one, but TWO?? %%#$...

Props to the Bears, though.

I'm more upset the Steelers offense played a pretty damn good game for the first time in a while IMO, and they lose
smh.gif

Oh well, bring on the Bengals.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Lmao Steelers are trash.
6 Superbowls is trash?
laugh.gif
sit down buddy.
yeah when two of them have astericks...
nice spelling - i like how you sounded it out. you seem incredibly intelligent. so i'm not even going to bother debating this issue withyou.
laugh.gif

I'm more upset the Steelers offense played a pretty damn good game for the first time in a while IMO, and they lose
smh.gif

I dunno about that - we couldn't run very well for the 2nd straight week... that's our biggest issue right now as a team. Reed #+%+*% up, but Ican't be too upset with him... how many huge kicks has he hit over the years, time and time again? More than I can count. If this becomes his regularthing to start missing them, we'll talk... but the offense kept stalling out today and I blame the running game more than anything. I also think thedefense didn't get enough pressure on Cutler, allowing him to stay comfortable back there in the 2nd half... maybe Lebeau wanted to protect the secondary abit more by dropping more guys in coverage, but I think they can share some of the blame as well.

Im on a forum...i cud care less bout spelling. Stop trying to deviate from the topic at hand, which is that your team is trash. Dont feel bad u won the SB just6 months ago. You know how it goes whenever yall win...

The next year is a downer. Pick ya head up. Its just football
laugh.gif

ummmmmmmmmmm that avy looks real good my day is now complete

but real talk good way to be a stand up dude and a man of yo word

but that bet was just foolish G
laugh.gif
23 G?
laugh.gif

Im on a forum...i cud care less bout spelling. Stop trying to deviate from the topic at hand, which is that your team is trash. Dont feel bad u won the SB just 6 months ago. You know how it goes whenever yall win...

The next year is a downer. Pick ya head up. Its just football
laugh.gif
you "cud" care less... yeah, you probably cud. Me personally, i couldn't care less about whatever you're still talking about,which seems to be mostly NOTHING.
grin.gif

like i said from the start... nice trolling. And even better hating. You sound like a jealous teenage girl. Keep up the good work pal.
eyes.gif

....oh yeah, and welcome to my ignore list.
wink.gif

MPire, shut your trollin' %!+ up. It's one loss...

Anyway, thats just me bein' a upset fan right now. I know Reed is usually money when the game is on the line.

The offense didn't look completely terrible in my opinion, though. At least compared to how they've been playing.

Run game, what else is new? You could tell they're starting to open up the offense. They need to keep that up if they want the run game to get goin'.

People aren't gonna be happy about a pass heavy offense but they better start preparing for it. Can't keep running the ball with these results...

laugh.gif
when i said 23 i was just trying to get all you bear fans mad and thanyou offered a bet so im like f it. if it happens it wud be sweet

but obviously not. Also i know it was against the steelers but Forte? wth, im cheering for him since he is on my fantasy team, but dude is looking like ryangrant. cmon man
laugh.gif

Im on a forum...i cud care less bout spelling.
Why do people always use this stupid excuse? If you're trying to make a point, you'd be much better off sounding and appearing intelligentthan not. If you can't express yourself in such a way, why would you expect any opinion of yours to be taken the least bit serious whether it's outsidein the "real world" or here on NT?

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif
when i said 23 i was just trying to get all you bear fans mad and than you offered a bet so im like f it. if it happens it wud be sweet

but obviously not. Also i know it was against the steelers but Forte? wth, im cheering for him since he is on my fantasy team, but dude is looking like ryan grant. cmon man
laugh.gif
its them 3-4 D our line just cant get a block on them and it shows in the running game the most i think the run game will pick up once we startplaying teams that run the 4-3 so our linemen wont have to go far to block

ill keep on saying it we better draft 3 or 4 Olinemen next year cuz it dont matter wat you got in the back field if you cant protect them and we cant
tired.gif

and can we dead all that bears dont have no WR's talk
nerd.gif
we dont have no super stars but we do have alot of number 2's if you ask me thats just as good

Damn dudes are extra salty after the loss. I guess Ill leave yall alone.

Funny some of you....scratch that, MOST OF YOU aren't able to control yourselves when things are in reverse. HIPPOCRITS...ill spell how i went

CasperJr wrote:

and can we dead all that bears dont have no WR's talk
nerd.gif
we dont have no super stars but we do have alot of number 2's if you ask me thats just as good

[Lee Corso] "Not so fast my friend" [Lee Corso]

Back
Top Bottom