Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Quick video. Messing around with Colour grading.

http://www.youtube.com/v/EMcqaznVTu0&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/EMcqaznVTu0&hl=en&fs=1&

I wish I had a decent PC to edit videos smoothly. Don't even know why it flickers in the beginning.
Storm was crazy, did you get any panos from where you were?
The yellow sky was the oddest thing ever, I couldn't believe it when I looked out my window after the rain passed through.
Nice pano above as well

Random ...

3847675222_f1dea6ee5c_o.png

3846884637_0c8227ab90_o.png

Man... I love the MkII.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Makes everything look so much better. Not as bulky as I thought it would be after a long session.

3849818889_598da85e13_o.jpg

Went to Disneyland yesterday, it was alright, someone killed it for all of us though.
I tried shooting a lot but it was a hassle, so I said forget it.
eyes.gif

Tried out the Retro Pop thing btw.

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

any NT'ers do photography with any off-camera flashes with any sort of wireless triggers?

Yep, currently using a set of pocket wizards & canon ex flashes. sup?

can you post some of your work?
tongue.gif

i'm just a noobie trying to get my feet wet in doing stuff with off camera flash.

i bought one of these off DealExtreme for only $30 after seeing the 5-page thread on flickr, and 9-page thread on the CDP forums. haha
How do you like those? Any misfires?

any NT'ers do photography with any off-camera flashes with any sort of wireless triggers?
see the post above you.

2 x ab1600 left/right
cactus v4 used to trigger both strobes.

Originally Posted by Pandar

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

Yep, currently using a set of pocket wizards & canon ex flashes. sup?

can you post some of your work?
tongue.gif

i'm just a noobie trying to get my feet wet in doing stuff with off camera flash.

i bought one of these off DealExtreme for only $30 after seeing the 5-page thread on flickr, and 9-page thread on the CDP forums. haha
How do you like those? Any misfires?
i'm impressed how the cheap remotes people say on ebay have gotten better and better. i use pw plus ii's with nikon sb28s, but idon't have a remote release. there was one i wanted to pick up for $50 that was only the remote trigger (no flash triggering), but now these have flashand camera triggering, with a built in hotshoe, for less money. even if they misfire once in a while, i'd say they're a good deal. only a problemwith multiple lights and critical shots. anyone cop these yet?

Remind me to resize next time. This was from my cousin's wedding months back. Might as well post and hope for some criticism

Back
Top Bottom