Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

3821097149_4d47f8201a_o.jpg

i really like this image for some reason.
laugh.gif
For some reason the way itssetup makes it look like the bride snuck off and is making out with the Limo driver.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

212eqzc.png
Hmmm... Affordable Full frame maybe? I hope so, the specs aren't really breathtaking.

EOS 7D
12.1mp Full Frame
DIGIC IV
3″ OLED
ISO 100-25,600 (Probably a 50ISO L Setting)
3.9fps

some old pictures I took using my camera. I like color : )

I think it's time I got the dust off of it and did some more specialized point and shoot. Btw c&c and anyone has experience with an olympus? I'vehad this for 4 years and still not that familiar with it

For all you handheld lovers out there. Can't believe they upgraded it yet again.

The G11:

500x_20090819_hiRes_g11_front.jpg

504x_20090819_hiRes_g11_back.jpg

From Gizmodo:

Canon's PowerShot G11, leaked yesterday, is their latest in smallish formfactor, RAW-capable cameras that will be available this October for $500.

The G11 features the same 28mm lens with 5X zoom (28-140mm), but it actually trades the G10's 14.7MP sensor with a 10MP CCD, said to have betterperformance in lowlight that, coupled with the anti-noise system, offers an alleged 2-stop performance increase (according to what Canon told DP Review).

Canon PowerShot G11 Digital Camera
The PowerShot G-series has long been the flagship of the PowerShot line. The new Canon PowerShot G11 Digital Camera further adds to the legacy of thisaward-winning series with its advanced features, variety of shooting modes and compatible EOS accessories which help to enhance one's photographiccreativity. Designed for those looking for a pocket-sized camera with SLR functionality, this new powerful camera is ideal for the consumer who is looking tocapture beautiful landscapes and professional portraits by offering:
• A 10.0-Megapixel High Sensitivity System to capture images with a powerful 5x Optical Zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilization. Additionally, a 28mm(equivalent to 28-140 mm) wide-angle lens helps to get large groups into one shot at events such as a family reunion.
• A 2.8-inch vari-angle PureColor System LCD, new to the G-series, allowing for easier on-camera previewing and reviewing of images from nearly every angle,while still incorporating the optical viewfinder found on previous models.
• Easy access to heavily used functions with two mode dials for adjusting ISO and exposure compensation, and a full range of shooting and recording modes,including RAW + JPEG for ultimate creative control when editing images.
• A host of optional accessories, including Speedlite flashes, an underwater housing and a tele-converter lens to provide further photographic flexibility.

Scheduled to be available in October, the PowerShot G11 Digital Camera retails for an estimated price of $499.99.

^^^For real dude. I mean most of the time I never complain about bring my DSLR but there are times I just can't do it for whatever reason. And usually whenthat happens, that is when something golden happens.....like me going to a skate shop in SF and then looking at some little kid...and then noticing that hisdad is Mos Def. Damn!

The camera looks ill though. I had the G9 but it is to the point where you might as well get a DLSR since it isn't pocket sized. I just think it is alil' steep in the price though.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

3821097149_4d47f8201a_o.jpg

i really like this image for some reason.
laugh.gif
For some reason the way its setup makes it look like the bride snuck off and is making out with the Limo driver.
I really like this shot too. And I can kinda see what you are saying about the limo driver lol

Does anybody know if there's anyway to alter your Flickr into having a black background instead of a white one?

Pictures look so much better on NT
laugh.gif

I feel like $@**. I been on the waiting list for the Nikkor 35mm 1.8 since May....they call me today and tell me it came in...right when I'm the Sony storecopping a Bravia. SMFH.

feels like i haven't posted in FOREVER

i was just about to ask if anyone could recommend a good p&s.. mine finally broke after 4/5 years.. but the one fongstarr posted looks good.. have to lookinto it
Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

500x_IMG_0553.jpg
its pricey tho.. now with the g11 maybe the g10 will go for cheap? how much bigger is the g10 than a normal p&s? i need something small..santi didn't you have the g10 for a while?

Back
Top Bottom