Official PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ DETROIT LIONS - 1:00pm EST

Shaun Hill looks like absolute dooky out there, throwin like a HS QB.... I really hope Staffords shoulder is gonna hold up.... life of a Lions fan yo. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Shaun Hill looks like absolute dooky out there, throwin like a HS QB.... I really hope Staffords shoulder is gonna hold up.... life of a Lions fan yo. 
tired.gif
Agreed, dude just lobs the ball up there and hopes for the best, no arm strength at all.  Props to Vick, if Kolb was in there the Lions would have at least 4 or 5 more sacks in key situations, Vick is doing what he does best and escaping pressure.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

tired.gif
Agreed, dude just lobs the ball up there and hopes for the best, no arm strength at all.  Props to Vick, if Kolb was in there the Lions would have at least 4 or 5 more sacks in key situations, Vick is doing what he does best and escaping pressure.

this guy Vick
pimp.gif
................ if they let him start the season, the NFL will be soo much more entertaining.

Andy Reid doesnt wanna win.

this guy Vick
pimp.gif
................ if they let him start the season, the NFL will be soo much more entertaining.

Andy Reid doesnt wanna win.

Once again Detroit being way to conservative on the play calling. On that 4th&1 they should have ran a play action and thrown to a tight end or at least run the ball to the outside
30t6p3b.gif

Once again Detroit being way to conservative on the play calling. On that 4th&1 they should have ran a play action and thrown to a tight end or at least run the ball to the outside
30t6p3b.gif

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............I PICKED PHILLY IN MY PICK`EM LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C`MON PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............I PICKED PHILLY IN MY PICK`EM LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C`MON PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom