Official PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ DETROIT LIONS - 1:00pm EST

My favorite player of all time MV7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tell kolb to sit down for good. Or atleast trade him and let him lead his own team I will be so mad they do him dirty next week

My favorite player of all time MV7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tell kolb to sit down for good. Or atleast trade him and let him lead his own team I will be so mad they do him dirty next week

Shaun Hill is a #@*!$$ bum, dude has no arm strength what so ever. Out there lobbing the ball around on 4th and 10 like a middle school player. Lions should have won this, but that bum Hill and the horrible conservative play calling sucked. Can't wait til Stafford is back.

Shaun Hill is a #@*!$$ bum, dude has no arm strength what so ever. Out there lobbing the ball around on 4th and 10 like a middle school player. Lions should have won this, but that bum Hill and the horrible conservative play calling sucked. Can't wait til Stafford is back.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

if Kolb was in with that poor O-line and questionable defense, this definitely woulda been a lose
Exactly, Kolb does not give us a better chance to win under ANY circumstance. Reid needs to put aside his ego and start Mike Vick, I PRAY management puts the pressure on him

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

if Kolb was in with that poor O-line and questionable defense, this definitely woulda been a lose
Exactly, Kolb does not give us a better chance to win under ANY circumstance. Reid needs to put aside his ego and start Mike Vick, I PRAY management puts the pressure on him

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

We just had to make it interesting at the end but still....
tumblr_l6zqpnk2Vp1qaqz31o1_500.jpg
pimp.gif
this..

and every eagles fan knows we'll go heavy D and O-line next draft

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

We just had to make it interesting at the end but still....
tumblr_l6zqpnk2Vp1qaqz31o1_500.jpg
pimp.gif
this..

and every eagles fan knows we'll go heavy D and O-line next draft

Back
Top Bottom