OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
I probably could've supported the kid if he actually wore a pair of Ewings in the video!

here's the video where he is wearing Ewings

Just a head up to everyone. Orange Ewing 33 HI drops February 2, 2013 Noon EST On the Ewing Athletics site http://shop.ewingathletics.com/

and at the following shops

Kith- NY, NY
West- NY, NY
Rime- Brooklyn, NY
Packer Shoes- Teaneck, NJ
Atmos- Harlem, NY
Extra Butter- Long Island, NY
Madison Square Garden- NY, NY (Steiner Sports on the Madison Concourse during 2/2 New York Vs. Sacramento game)

Last edited:
smh waiting waiting waiting for the Gtown RD ...

saving the cash for those .. i CANNOT lose .. still dont have a pair of Ewings! was waiting for the Gtown just knew they would HAVE to drop it

would like to get the orange suedes but I'm not camping. supposed to be 30 on saturday.

If its first come first serve I think I have a chance. Hopefully anyway would love these. The blue joints are amazing. Can't complain. Only about the price keeps changing. Hit them up on twitter but didn't get a response

Alright, seriously?!?  Link goes live on Ewing Athletics at 11:59.  Add 12 to cart IMMEDIATELY.  Sold out before I can even get hit the "Pay" button on Paypal.  C'mon y'all, how is that even possible?  Struck out on the last 3 releases now.

Peace,

J

that was quick. hope it went through. i never typed so fast. i think it was that google auto fill

had a 14 at checkout but backed out .. too many orange shoes ... i wear a 13 normally i figure i need to size up

on to the GTowns ... cant WAIT for those

Welp, I missed out on this release. I was in the site when they dropped and couldn't even add them to my cart. Win some, lose some.

well with these being at select locations i think the gtowns will be much easier, much higher production #s .. undefeated, packer, etc will have those i bet ... if nothin else when hype dies down i see em for $150-160 resale DS, so thats an option .. but i MUST cop Gtowns LOL

no for an ACTUAL RD!

well with these being at select locations i think the gtowns will be much easier, much higher production #s .. undefeated, packer, etc will have those i bet ... if nothin else when hype dies down i see em for $150-160 resale DS, so thats an option .. but i MUST cop Gtowns LOL

no for an ACTUAL RD!
Already a listing going for over $200 shipped with 6 days left. even with the hype leveling down, i think these will be a bit more than $150-$160 resale as i assume they made less than the previous 4 colorways. unless there's a restock or new production, it looks like ewing athletics wanted to test the market in limiting a shoe to see how it would sell. i and many others wanted these more than any colorway that released so far and couldn't even get my size.

Back
Top Bottom