OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
do we have a release date yet for jamaicans and gtowns?

last drop i missed out on because undefeated's site doesnt work for me i need to download safari before that ... i dont wanna miss this at ALL .. wore em in high school

I wanted to share these quality issue photos with you guys. My Fiance got me these for christmas and after emailing ewing athletics to try and resolve something i was totally ignored. take a look at these pics. tons of glue stains and look at the front of the shoe. you can see all the white inner on the right shoe. who the hell stitched this up? it gets worse, the lacelets werent even cut open. I had to take a knife and poke out the material in order to lace the shoes up. took me an hr to lace up the damn shoes. This is some bs.

^^ its not quality issues , its production issues , which has been taken care of by now if im correctly informed.

Ok smart guy. Care to share how this has been corrected then? last time i checked quality control was a part of production but nonetheless nothing has been taken care of.

GTown and Jamaica will be available in size 6 and up.....The first 4 colors were 8 and up.....

Gtown and Jamaica will be a March/April release......

Stay tuned as there is gonna be a little surprise coming sooner than you think tho.....

It seems like I see so many people who wear a 12 (including me) but they stay under produced. Smh

are 13's underproduced also? i might cop the gtowns or the reds for ball

Gtown/Jamaica will drop together in March/April.....A date will be announced when everything is finalized.......

Keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks for a surprise though....

Back
Top Bottom