.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

Alien is real listen to this....it will scare the *$#@ out of you

Phil Schnieder use to work for the goverment attacked by Aliens.....went around America saying whats really going on with Goverment and Aliens and now he is dead

Originally Posted by G I Jeaux

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

youtube blocked at work FTL.... I will be checking this out when I get home.

EcruteakCityBoy - I had the same theory about aliens being humans from the future.  It makes total sense imo.  We evolved from apes, increasing in brain capacity and losing body hair.  The common image of an alien is a humanoid with a large head and no hair - the next step in evolution.  And when you factor in that we perform scientific studies on how apes and humans are related, it maked perfect sense that "aliens" are experimenting with us - to provide a link from our species to theirs.
Wow, that's actually pretty interesting.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

anyone get the feeling once in a while that theres someone else in the room that shouldnt be there?...it feels like you cant do @#$% and you feel trapped, but you just have to man up and just say @#$% it and get up. its a huge relief when you see that theres no ghost or anything, but until I do that I just hide under the covers scared as @#$%
laugh.gif

what i hate is i could be up against a wall and it STILL feels like something is behind me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by parada45

That 2nd picture got me shook
the baby is a ghost??
Nope look more to left in between the legs.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

ufo_picture_27.jpg

nerd.gif
i remember this! i was watching a documentary about ufos at school once and they showed this and how Egyptians were hiding aliens and stuff? or wait was it the aliens the Egyptians who built the pyramids...idk but it was pretty scary

Back
Top Bottom