OFFICIAL PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 THREAD : VOL. WHERE'S HUNTER?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

You think so? Everyone was scared as $@$^ after seeing part 1

Most, if not all, of the people that told me they didn't like it saw it on bootleg or something.  I went to see it on opening weekend and enjoyed the first one and the whole crowd was into it as well.  Can't wait to see this one

Everyone that I know seen it said it was shot. Previews for the second one look pretty crappy as well. Enjoy it though.

I definitely enjoyed the first one, because i knew nothing about it coming into the movie. I'll be seeing this for free, I know i'll enjoy it just the same. As long as its showing at Rave, that theater has theeee best picture quality/sound i've ever seen/heard.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

You think so? Everyone was scared as $@$^ after seeing part 1

Most, if not all, of the people that told me they didn't like it saw it on bootleg or something.  I went to see it on opening weekend and enjoyed the first one and the whole crowd was into it as well.  Can't wait to see this one

Right. You have to see it in the movie theater to get the best affects. I saw it on blu-rays also, I liked it but not as much

This is one of those movies that the audience really makes the experience enjoyable.

I remember when the first one came out, the only theater near MD showing it was in Georgetown. And if I remember correctly, there were only showing it at night. Drove all the way there and it was packed. Audience was completely into it. Every time it got to the night scene, the theater was dead silent Then when it was over, you could hear people exhaling from holding their breath.

Although I didn't find it scary (I really don't find any scary movie scary), the experience was well worth the price.

Did the crowd really yell like that though, because that would make it better. Otherwise, na 
ohwell.gif

It's one of those movies you need to let yourself enjoy.

If you watch it thinking ahead of time it will suck then it will suck.

If you watch it and give it a chance it's pretty cool.

x2 on the "Theater experience"

I've seen the movie in both theater & at home... Theater definitly made the movie more enjoyable. From the screams, to everyone anticipating the next scene, to the ending. Priceless.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Did the crowd really yell like that though, because that would make it better. Otherwise, na 
ohwell.gif

They really did.

One girl in our row was crying after the part where the demon drags her out of bed and down the hall. That was the best part.

I hate anything involving ghosts and +%%+, but I do wanna check this out.
embarassed.gif

HELL NO

i want my money back from the first one

the whole movie theatre was laughing/mad at the end when is seen it. i think this pt. 2 is gonna TANK in the box office.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

HELL NO

the whole movie theatre was laughing/mad at the end when is seen it. i think this pt. 2 is gonna TANK in the box office.
1st time I EVER heard of anyone saying this about a whole movie theater. Maybe it was scared/nervous laughter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

HELL NO

1st time I EVER heard of anyone saying this about a whole movie theater. Maybe it was scared/nervous laughter
laugh.gif
you could be right.......

i thought that movie was a bigger scam than the blair witch project from back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom