Official OVO x JB Thread

Ordered an 8 but after hearing the mishaps you guys were having, I thought I was gonna get a 9 as well. But they turned out to be the size 8 I orders. Got mine in yesterday. Today was a nice day in NYC. Usually I'm too lazy for photos when it's cold out.

View media item 1919753

still prefer the whites more than the blacks. Also, less pre-creases on the black than the whites. You can't even tell the blacks are OVO's. 

nice man same here!!

found out ntny had a fsr of the blacks last weekend. plenty of pairs and no rush. was so irked i didnt find out until after. also had the northen light foam.
one time i dont visit smh
Them Northern Lights Foams nice, I wore those with the quickness, so comfortable too.

Idk about 6 years but I like waiting a while before I wear a new release. I'm on vacation right now and they delivered my pair a couple days ago. Can't wait to see them hopefully they sent me the right size lol

nthat.gif

Lol at Nike for sending out the wrong sizes, they probably figured everyone was going to resell them anyway so does it really matter

To everyone that got the wrong size: Are you returning your pair back to nike.com?
I don't think they would, better to hold on and try to trade at a sneakercon or something for your size if you want to keep.  Unfortunately if you send it back they will tell you they are "sold out" and can't replace with the right size.

I don't think they would, better to hold on and try to trade at a sneakercon or something for your size if you want to keep.  Unfortunately if you send it back they will tell you they are "sold out" and can't replace with the right size.
that whole fiasco is messed up.

So did anyone recieve a 8 and was suppose to be a 9? I really trying to get my size in these
Funny I bought an 8 because it was an unclaimed pair at NTSF even though I am a 9.  After I seen this whole fiasco I found someone who had a 9 looking for an 8.  I'm sure I'm not the only person with an 8 looking to trade.  Gotta be some others out there.

Back
Top Bottom