Official OVO x JB Thread

Did you call Nike about this and did your order slip say size 8 and you ended up with a 9 ?

Yeah I posted earlier that they gave me a20% disco code.

NDC didn't include an invoice in my packaging, which was a first, but my SNKRS order confirm and emails ALL show a size 8.

On the app I have my size set up and ready to go from way back when last year ASW when the app debuted.

Damn Nike with all sorts of issues this weekend.

Mailing the wrong size on such a limited shoe is completely unacceptable.

Sorry to hear fellas, hope you find size swaps easily.

NDC didn't include an invoice in my packaging, which was a first, but my SNKRS order confirm and emails ALL show a size 8.

On the app I have my size set up and ready to go from way back when last year ASW when the app debuted.

Same thing happened to me. I didn't see an invoice and I knew something was off. I'll call them tomorrow for my code.

my boy trying to offer pirate blacks for my pair not going to lie i am a little tempted but i have the white pair and breaking the pack is a no no 

my boy trying to offer pirate blacks for my pair not going to lie i am a little tempted but i have the white pair and breaking the pack is a no no 

You could sell the pirate blacks and buy two pairs of ovos

Last edited:

they told me wait for a email smh, ill take a 20% code

Last edited:
so everyone that ordered a size 8 got a size 9 |I

this is the only reason why im salty...if this was a regular release and i missed out it would be like ok whatever... but this is the first time in like forever i won a raffle to actually get the "shoes"... so for me to get a cancellation is disappointing because its like isnt that the whole purpose of winning the raffle to get the "shoes" and even though i won the raffle i still missed out... its like whats the point? congratz to those of you who won the raffle and even though some of you got the wrong size yall came up so it wasnt that bad.. but the blame is all on you nike! yall messed this up... but i guess ill take the 20% the next release... better than nothing right :lol:

Last edited:
Thats probably why all the sz 9's got cancelled because they sent out 9's for both 8's and 9's probably. Who knows.
Now I wonder what happened.  Did nike not make enough 8's and figure it was okay to send Size 9's in replacement to the people who ordered 8's and cancel most of the 9's or what?  Luckily I bought a size 8 instead of size 10 when I copped on unclaimed pairs figuring it'd be a harder size to find.  Today is my lucky day for sure :tongue:

I want the white OVO X after seeing all of these pics. I won't pay resell, so I'll have to settle for trying to get lucky when the white 12s drop.

Last edited:
Those who got cancelled emails today, what does the status say on the order in the SNKRS app? Does it now say "submitted" instead of "In Progress"?

Is $450 a reasonable price for my size 13? I struck out and usually don't pay resale but I see myself wearing these a ton which is why I ask.

Just got mine in a few minutes ago. UPS left them with some random dude in my condo building I don't even talk to the guy!! I was highly pissed but turns out he's a cool dude and held my pakage for me til I got home from work. Anywho they look very good! To bad they're out the door come next Friday.

Should get him a pizza.

Same thing happened to me. I didn't see an invoice and I knew something was off. I'll call them tomorrow for my code.
Strange that all sz 8 orders didn't come with invoice...Def. some sort of confusion.  I would push them for 50% off which has been done before for me but takes time since it has to go through leadership group, then corporate...

Back
Top Bottom