Official OVO x JB Thread

TBH, $400 is honestly on the lower end of offers. Honestly $450 is a more fair price, but I assume you were looking for a friend "discount" 
laugh.gif
Where you get that $450 from ? Online selling your end up paying fees ..
Paypal invoiced. And everyone on eBay doesn't pay the same amount in fees......

TBH, $400 is honestly on the lower end of offers. Honestly $450 is a more fair price, but I assume you were looking for a friend "discount" 
laugh.gif

yes 450 is fair price, most people are asking 500-600
Let's say they are $500. After fees and shipping, it's roughly a $423 return. That's not too far off of a risk free cash deal with someone you know.
Paypal invoiced. 

If you ask for $500.00, you'll receive

$485.20

$400 and $485.20 is a huge difference.

Hence the term "roughly". FYI, they are $500-600 like yoh said, on ebay. All Imm getting at is, why stress the extra $25 for a chance to get a claim filed against you via ebay/pp. It's a pretty fair deal for a friend, it's not like dude was asking to drop the price to $300-350.

Was so hype to have won a limited item from a SNKRS drop, was hype to get these in, was hype that they were coming in TODAY.

I open the package upon delivery today and they sent me the incorrect size. I ordered a sz 8 (checked my shipping emails and SNKRS notification just in case i was going crazy) and they sent me a sz 9. SO BLOWN. Needless to say, I spoke with a NDC rep, complained and the best they could do was give me a 20% off as there's obviously none left in the "system". 

Now i gotta go thru the trading route, which sux, or sell then buy again (or vice versa), SMH.

Shoutout to the idiot in Memphis who wasn't paying attention when he packed my order, and/or his dyslexia. 

No way !!! I got a 8 but ordered an 9 !! I'm joking ......... Same happened with me and the concord lows last year. I feel ya brotha .

Last edited:
Paypal invoiced. 

$485.20

$400 and $485.20 is a huge difference.

That's on a straight PayPal deal , which you not even including shipping ... And still have chance that it's a bad transaction ... Am just saying cash deal with someone you know beats online selling anyday as long as it's not a lowball offer ... $400 not a bad offer imo

Hence the term "roughly". FYI, they are $500-600 like yoh said, on ebay. All Imm getting at is, why stress the extra $25 for a chance to get a claim filed against you via ebay/pp. It's a pretty fair deal for a friend, it's not like dude was asking to drop the price to $300-350.
But its not just $25, it's more like $70+ (subtracted $15 for shipping) if you do through Paypal invoice like most online sneaker transactions are. For every 1 claim, there are 10 smooth transactions. I've sold over 82 sneakers through PayPal and haven't had a single claim. It's about screen your buyer, and covering you transaction.

Last edited:
That's on a straight PayPal deal , which you not even including shipping ... And still have chance that it's a bad transaction ... Am just saying cash deal with someone you know beats online selling anyday as long as it's not a lowball offer ... $400 not a bad offer imo
Yeah...

1) he forgot shipping

2) he forgot that invoices are cheaper than ebay listings

Should be about $450-480 shipped via invoice depending on seller. That brings me back to the price of roughly  $420-450 return.

But its not just $25, it's more like $70+ (subtracted $15 for shipping) if you do through Paypal invoice like most online sneaker transactions are. For every 1 claim, there are 10 smooth transactions. I've sold over 82 sneakers through PayPal and haven't had a single claim. It's about screen your buyer, and covering you transaction.
I've sold more than that and haven't had an issue, thankfully. But a risk is a risk, no matter how small. You are still missing the point that an invoice is usually lower than the ebay list price.

Yeah...

1) he forgot shipping

2) he forgot that invoices are cheaper than ebay listings

Should be about $450-480 shipped via invoice depending on seller. That brings me back to the price of roughly  $420-450 return.

$485.20

after PayPal takes $14.80. Those mongrels!

That's after PayPal fees. 

Shipping is less than $15 cross country with USPS 3 Day Priority.

That's still $470

$485.20

That's still $470
See my previous post. Why would someone pay you $500 invoiced when they can just pay $500 on ebay?

$485.20

That's still $470
See my previous post. Why would someone pay you $500 invoiced when they can just pay $500 on ebay?
Even if I cut a deal and sold for $480 or $470, I'm still making significantly more than $400

$459 - $489 .. Last two size 10.5 ovo black that was sold on "eBay " .. Now do the math [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
$459 - $489 .. Last two size 10.5 ovo black that was sold on "eBay " .. Now do the math [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Some the one before those two, $535, $495, $475, $515, & $600

(and that's not including $20 shipping on some)

Last edited:
Dam, didn't think $25-50 stood in the way of friendship. That money could have easily been returned with a favor to help cop another shoe, etc. 
eyes.gif

Also, that would have been a quick cash flip vs haggling with internet buyers.

Dam, didn't think $25-50 stood in the way of friendship. That money could have easily been returned with a favor to help cop another shoe, etc. 
eyes.gif

Also, that would have been a quick cash flip vs haggling with internet buyers.
He said his friend's cousin. If they were close friends, he would have referred to him as such. 

Dont base the high resell price on ebay. EbAy price is always 10% higher than what the ebay seller wants them for. I see most prices at 550 average on ebay. Means theyre trying to get around 500 minus paypal and ship fee. So most likely will be 450-480

I'm done with this debate. 

@ljtoribio  just give your friend's cousin a few days, he'll probably fold and hand them over to you. Let us know if he does 
wink.gif

Dont base the high resell price on ebay. EbAy price is always 10% higher than what the ebay seller wants them for. I see most prices at 550 average on ebay. Means theyre trying to get around 500 minus paypal and ship fee. So most likely will be 450-480
Thank you.

Got the white tee and knit hat in today. A little disappointed considering what they charged for them honestly. The hat feels cheap and is a bit too small. The shirt isn't bad.. it's just kinda thin. Thanks to the guy who posted the link for the black shirt. I think I'll end up getting that and returning the other two.

Got the white tee and knit hat in today. A little disappointed considering what they charged for them honestly. The hat feels cheap and is a bit too small. The shirt isn't bad.. it's just kinda thin. Thanks to the guy who posted the link for the black shirt. I think I'll end up getting that and returning the other two.

I can tell you the fleece pants are made really well. Super nice.

Back
Top Bottom