:::Official Oregon vs. UCLA post:::

WOW.

These refs are just.........

I'm livid about it. I hope that Bellotti just goes off about the refs, I don't care if he gets fined or anything. Somebody has got to call these hobosout.

Called a ball that hit the ground an INT which gave them position for 3 of their 6 points.
Missed a BLATANT face mask on Crenshaw on our second drive.
Missed the CB pulling down Williams arm on the long pass.

smh.gif
1000th post! Only took me 3 years and a week to get
laugh.gif

I haven't been able to figure out how to use my original screen name for awhile now, so I'm on my alternate, but anyway . . . . .

Given the circumstances I think we're probably pretty lucky to be only down by 6 as our D has absolutely stepped up to the challenge. That said, I do NOTanticipate Oregon winning this game unless we have at LEAST one special teams or defensive touchdown. Kempt doesn't look quite as horrible as I thought hewould and he actually has some pretty good athleticism for a QB, so that provides some optimism . . . .

just heard Olson's starting for the 2nd half . . . UTAH . .UTAH . . UTAH . .

Tuned out, it felt like I was watching the NFL Punt, Pass & Kick competitions....without the passing. This game is a snooze fest and at this point bothteams deserve to lose.

You can't even say that it is a defensive game, just sloppy%$%@ offense. I'd rather watch HS football than this crap.

As a Pac 10 fan, it is dissapointing.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Tuned out, it felt like I was watching the NFL Punt, Pass & Kick competitions....without the passing. This game is a snooze fest and at this point both teams deserve to lose.

You can't even say that it is a defensive game, just sloppy%$%@ offense. I'd rather watch HS football than this crap.

As a Pac 10 fan, it is dissapointing.

Oregon is on their 4th string QB, how did you expect them to play?

I turned this game off a while ago.

Oregon doesn't deserve to go to ANY bowl game without Dennis Dixon.

Our defense can only do so much.
smh.gif

Great INT by Byrd, but it doesn't matter.

Oregon's offense looks as bad as the 9ers offense right now. Dixon is showin why he's THAT important to that team. Those backup Qbs have got to makeplays if they wanna win

I feel bad for Oregon and their fans. I was actually rooting for ya'll, but that injury to Dixon was devastating. The way they look today, I don'tthink they will beat the Beavers next week. At 8-4, the best bet for the Ducks is the Holiday Bowl. That is of course if USC and ASU win out and get BCSbids. Otherwise, the Ducks will drop down a notch.

Looks like it will be USC and ASU for the conference championship. USC getting the Rose Bowl bid and ASU a possible Fiesta Bowl bid.

UCLA will become bowl eligible with this win, so I can't wait until they get hammered by SC next week. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I want to see60 dropped on the bRuins.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I feel bad for Oregon and their fans. I was actually rooting for ya'll, but that injury to Dixon was devastating. The way they look today, I don't think they will beat the Beavers next week. At 8-4, the best bet for the Ducks is the Holiday Bowl. That is of course if USC and ASU win out and get BCS bids. Otherwise, the Ducks will drop down a notch.

Looks like it will be USC and ASU for the conference championship. USC getting the Rose Bowl bid and ASU a possible Fiesta Bowl bid.

UCLA will become bowl eligible with this win, so I can't wait until they get hammered by SC next week. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I want to see 60 dropped on the bRuins.

Yeah, it sucked. A lot of our fans turned into ******s once our team started winning though, making us all out to look like idiots. But, I realisticallyknew that we were one or two injuries away from being mediocre again.

I don't see us winning again this season (including whatever bowl we make it too). Our offense doesn't seem to be clicking at all, which is sad becauseour boys on defense are playing their$@%!%% off.

I'd love to see USC destroy OSU in the Rose Bowl, but I don't know how well Arizona State will do against a team like Oklahoma.

ASU won't be playing in any sort of bcs game. Arizona is going to beat them come next saturday

However, UCLA is NOT a good football team. They're one of those teams that can pull an upset, though. I don't see them getting far enough ahead to warrant Brady Leaf slinging the rock 40+ times again, which means Stewart and Crenshaw should be able to go off.
I was wrong.

I could blame the refs, but they didn't go out there and stink it up. Oregon just needs to pack it up and think about next year.

Good game Bruins, you guys played hard defense like I thought you would. Thought the game would have been more entertaining, but eh, we suck.

Good luck next week against USC.
tongue.gif

Wow...I'm just lost for words.

This offense was the best in the country and we were just shut out...The injury to Dixon shows how one player can mean the difference between mediocrity andnational title contender.

We're basically down to our 2nd/3rd string offense with our 4th/5th string quarterback. The defense played very well, but the offense couldn't get pastmidfield and couldn't buy a pass completion. The injuries keep mounting on a once dominant Oregon team.

A win against Oregon State is going to be extremely difficult to achieve. 10 days ago, Oregon was worthy of their #2 ranking...now they're noteven a top 25 team.

If anything, these last 2 1/2 games has shown what life without Dixon at QB will be like for us next year...I'm not looking forward to that...

all I gotta sya now is GO UofA!!!!!! Good game by that bastard Olson. I still hate dude but he got us a win.

This was the most boring game I've ever seen in any sport. I was
laugh.gif
roll.gif
when they gave the Oregon punter the player of the game.

^LMAO i was dying too when i saw that their punter was the player of the game with 12 punts or something ridiculous.

Got that W thats all that matters ugly or not. Do oregon fans travel well all the time or because it was thanksgiving weekend they was out here oregon fans??cuz yall had a good amout of people in the end zone and aroundt he stadium.

I laugh at all the people saying that SC is going to beat UCLA, sounds like something I heard last with Championship talk being replaced by Rose Bowl hopes.

With that said the game is in Compton so UCLA is likely not to play well and will be too busy worried about the drive by.

This was hands down the worst college football game I have ever seen. Period. Poor, poor Oregon.

Back
Top Bottom