:::Official Oregon vs. UCLA post:::

They do have a clean look though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

*turns to Oklahoma St. v. Oklahoma*
Fizzy, u aint even an Oregon fan... why did you start watching this abortion of a game to begin with?
tongue.gif

This is like that Ravens/49ers game earlier this season.

BEAUTIFUL PICK BY THURMAN!! Man, I love this kid.
pimp.gif

This is pathetic. Honestly, 100% pathetic.
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEY ARE LEAVING 8 PEOPLE IN THE BOX YOU MORONS? THROW. THE. BALL.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

*turns to Oklahoma St. v. Oklahoma*
Fizzy, u aint even an Oregon fan... why did you start watching this abortion of a game to begin with?
tongue.gif

This is like that Ravens/49ers game earlier this season.

BEAUTIFUL PICK BY THURMAN!! Man, I love this kid.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
True, but I wanted to see if/how Oregon functions w/ Brady at thehelm in anticipation for next week.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
True, but I wanted to see if/how Oregon functions w/ Brady at the helm in anticipation for next week.

The only thing you need to think about for next week is Jonathan Stewart playing. He'll run all over the Beavers.

And Bernard aint playing for the Beavers... it aint gonna be pretty AT ALL for you guys.
devil.gif

Well they scheduled the game when Dixon was healthy...Just tells you how much of a draw that kid's play was.

coulda gone to this game, woke up this morning and said %@%% it, i hate the bruins not a big ducks fan, and dennis dixon isnt even playin. waste of my time

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif
True, but I wanted to see if/how Oregon functions w/ Brady at the helm in anticipation for next week.

The only thing you need to think about for next week is Jonathan Stewart playing. He'll run all over the Beavers.

And Bernard aint playing for the Beavers... it aint gonna be pretty AT ALL for you guys.
devil.gif

embarassed.gif
tired.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW THEY DIDN'T OVERTURN THAT?

IT BOUNCED LOL.

I love Pac-10 refs. They said it was the same crew from the Washington/Oregon State game so that explains it.

BAAAADDD Call.

The ball skips on the ground! Amazing how horrible the referees are in the Pac-10. Just horrible...

So yeah, we're officially down to our 4th string quarterback......

laugh.gif
i even edited my post from "what a pick!" to "nevermind. it hit the floor" and changed the channel thinking it was gonnabe overturned.These guys get paid to make calls like that? i could be a ref, what do u have to do to be a ref?

So can Oregon go down the field and score this drive?
Try a play action?
Do SOMETHING that generates positive yardage?

frown.gif

WOO FIRST DOWN! YAY!

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

laugh.gif
i even edited my post from "what a pick!" to "nevermind. it hit the floor" and changed the channel thinking it was gonnabe overturned. These guys get paid to make calls like that? i could be a ref, what do u have to do to be a ref?

The Pac-10 refs are worse this year than I've seen in a LOOOOOONG time. So many bad or missed calls in every game I've watched this year.

Crenshaw with some nice runs...

But seriously, move the freaking ball

Back
Top Bottom