:::Official Oregon vs. UCLA post:::

I'm worried Oregon might not win again. Hopefully with a full week of practice with Leaf at QB, things will be settled down this week. Not that I thinkLeaf is incapable of winning, but from what I saw last week, he looked like he was playing scared out there. Hopefully they can win their last two and stillget a good bowl game.

I got tickets to this game, 8 in the box cause leaf scared no one throwing deep. offense better show up and so SOMETHING

Originally Posted by mjd77

I'm worried Oregon might not win again. Hopefully with a full week of practice with Leaf at QB, things will be settled down this week. Not that I think Leaf is incapable of winning, but from what I saw last week, he looked like he was playing scared out there. Hopefully they can win their last two and still get a good bowl game.
The whole Oregon team didn't know what the hell was going on out there. The second Dixon went down, the team went into shock and crumbled.That, and because we were so far behind Leaf threw the ball like 90 times.

However, UCLA is NOT a good football team. They're one of those teams that can pull an upset, though. I don't see them getting far enough ahead towarrant Brady Leaf slinging the rock 40+ times again, which means Stewart and Crenshaw should be able to go off.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

They're one of those teams that can pull an upset, though.

They need to take care of business @ home.
But for some reason I see them taking an L cause they know 'SC would take the conference once Dec. 1stcomes around.
ohwell.gif

UCLA by 7... people seem to forget how talented UCLA's Defense is. Oregon may fall to the Sun Bowl by seasons end, which would be a damn shame

If Oregon can't muster a decent passing game...UCLA takes this one...Obviously defense now are gonna really key in on Stewart knowin Brady Leaf can'trun the ball like Dixon

Oregon has more talent, better coaching, and a better scheme in place to win.

UCLA will keep it close, but I don't see them winning. Oregon will find a way to win.

Ducks by 7 (or more)

I would rather see the Ducks lose to OSU than the Bruins. Even though I would love for my Trojans to clinch the Pac with a Bruin victory, I can't bringmyself to root for them.

I would rather see the Ducks lose to OSU than the Bruins. Even though I would love for my Trojans to clinch the Pac with a Bruin victory, I can't bring myself to root for them.

That's deep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ucla has the notion of beating teams that they're not supposed to beat, since Dixon is out now, imma have to say the Bruins by 10.

The Bruins don't suck... They are just the most inconsistent, worst coached, peace of sh** team in the Conference. Can't cheer for the Bruins, but Ican definitely cheer for OSU to beat the Ducks. Fight On Trojans !

smh.gif
At Kirk Herbstreit...

He said during GameDay that the most explosive offense in the country this year has been Mizzou. I'm not taking anything away from Mizzou, because theytear it up week in, and week out...

But I will take a healthy Oregon team over any team. Even with 3 of our top playmakers out, Dixon was still able to move that offense to 500 yards agame. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

whats going on? I can not watch the game right now, how are the teams looking so far?

JAISON WILLIAMS WITH THE CATCH...
Brady Leaf with the fumble. Fall on the ball dummy.
smh.gif

I think I'm the only person watching this game
nerd.gif

I think I'm the only person watching this game image

I watch or listen to every game. I'm kind of wondering why Cody Kempt is being put in for some plays (and the fumble...grr).

J-Stew with the turf toe...gosh that sucks

Originally Posted by JONFARR

whats going on? I can not watch the game right now, how are the teams looking so far?
Oregon looks decent out there... Jaison Williams made a leaping 18 yard reception, but we fumbled the ball on the next play. Oh yeah, and JonStewart has turf toe
frown.gif

UCLA's offense looks HORRIBLE though, can't do anything right now.
Their kicker just nailed a 52 yard FG though.
eek.gif

Oregon's D is playing pretty well...

but we need to score points

Why does ABC hate me and make me watch standard definition? There's no reason not to have 12 o'clock games in HD, yet they don't do it.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Why does ABC hate me and make me watch standard definition? There's no reason not to have 12 o'clock games in HD, yet they don't do it.
I hear ya.. this is garbage
eyes.gif

Oregon's D is playing pretty well...

but we need to score points
Our offense looks sooo horrible right now... its hard to watch.
WOW HARPER JUST LICKED THAT TE
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom