Official Oklahoma Sooners @ Miami Hurricanes game thread

We can get pressure..

Dont forget that OU's oline was swiss cheese in the one game where they played a credible opponent...and we get back Forston and Smith so we should beable to rotate alot more

We actually got pressure on Tyrod a couple of times last game we just wasnt wrappin up

Originally Posted by lowslows

If Jimmy Graham catches that ball...we are 3-0 right now...all the momentum was shifting

But no excuses...we got dominated.
And if Jarmon Forston catches the ball, y'all are 1-2

Pass rush? Didnt tyrod only even attempt like 9 passes last saturday? Key to this game is stopping the run. Which i have no faith in us doing. If OU is smartthey will come out and run it down our throats.Shannon and the players been talking all week about trying to shut down their pass game. No mention aboutcorrecting our soft !$* run D. OU is more balanced than people give them credit for. Only thing going for us is Big game Bob sure knows how to coach his way toa loss in a big game.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by lowslows

If Jimmy Graham catches that ball...we are 3-0 right now...all the momentum was shifting

But no excuses...we got dominated.
And if Jarmon Forston catches the ball, y'all are 1-2
Exactly..which is why im realizing slowly that was a dumb %%% statement
laugh.gif

It still stands both ways tho..

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Who's gonna hit Jones? Canes got NO pass rush

If UM only rushes 4 you're right, but I think they will definitely have some blitzes planned. Can Landry make the quick throws?

Here's kmy take on Landry. When thrown into the fire after no practice reps vs BYU he looked bad. Which iis expected unless u got some str8 young killer atBack up QB.
After @ a month of 1st team practice Reps he's good. Nothing special but Good enough to beat A lot of teams.

If the canes have to blitz, they're secondary is gonna wear one.
sick.gif
Broyles & crew might have a field day

Canes GOTTA run the ball. I'm talkin 35 plus carries

Hopefully the guys can get it done. The Offense really needs to shorten the game and have long extended drives by using the run to setup the pass. I don'ttrust the D to get too many stops so the O has to get first downs and not turnover the ball.

ou played tulsa right?..dominated them

cause yall keep sayin theyve played nobody ..tulsa is very respectable.

Yea Tulsa's D is suspect but offensively they are explosive.

"It still stands both ways"

Um no. One was a drop for a TD on the last play of the game. The other was a drop while down 21-7 and it wasn't even a TD pass.

Can't expect Jones not to get hit in some point in the game. Its after her gets hit is what im looking at and how he responds.

UM is a major step up from Idaho St. and Tulsa no matter how had UM's pass rush is.

He was put in a difficult situation against BYU, couldn't really blame him for his ineffectiveness.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Ray Ray isnt starting. Jared Campbell is. But he will play a lot. And we only have 3 TE's on the roster...and one of them is out. so Jimmy will still be getting a lot of PT.
Ray Ray getting some PT
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm scared to death of our defense in this game. Never been a fan of the Lovett hire and there's nothing that I've seen this year that makes methink we have a good defense. We have players on that side of the ball but I haven't seen them play together as a unit. People praise the defense for theGT game but that was more our offense forcing GT out of their normal offense. In addition Vernon being out doesn't help our dept @ DE.

In terms of our offense my worst fear was realized when the o-line I expected at the beginning of the season showed up last week...

Hopefully I'm wrong... I need something to feel good about today, I'm getting KILLED on my bets today :Lol

7922_157955323152_86602348152_2688633_4094648_n.jpg

We definitely have to run the ball tonight and get pressure on Jones.

If we keep it close, I think we can pull it out.

Gotta get outta here to go watch the game, let's go Uuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Talk to ya'll Monday

Game time.

Im headed out soon, so I wont be back till later. So nobody try to call me out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom