Official Oklahoma Sooners @ Miami Hurricanes game thread

Does it matter? Most of NT had us going 0-4 and now yall gumps wanna act salty cuz we're 3-1. Y'all haters are something else I swear. Why do y'alleven care. Besides the Lakers, and the Cowboys I dont see any other team on NT get so much hate for no reason at all. Okay you don't like Miami....okaythen...go somewhere and worry about your own team. Dont nobody start LOL'ing and posting
pimp.gif
everytime your team loses. Especially considering we'vebeen such garbage lately...and n's still can't seem to hop off the U's nuts.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Does it matter? Most of NT had us going 0-4 and now yall gumps wanna act salty cuz we're 3-1. Y'all haters are something else I swear. Why do y'all even care. Besides the Lakers, and the Cowboys I dont see any other team on NT get so much hate for no reason at all. Okay you don't like Miami....okay then...go somewhere and worry about your own team. Dont nobody start LOL'ing and posting
pimp.gif
everytime your team loses. Especially considering we've been such garbage lately...and n's still can't seem to hop off the U's nuts.

Tell me about it
smh.gif
.......These mofo come on here posting some *$$#@$%*. NOT 1 Cane's fan in their right mind believe we would be playing this good. Letalone going 3-1. I was always taught, don't worry about other men, stay out of other men's business, etc. !$%@, can I live.....

I am very surprised and pleased UM has improved.
I wouldnt call myself a Hater tho
far from that. I just thought 0-4 was the likely start. UM has def. improved

IMO theyre not as good as their 3-1 record btu not as bad as 24-7 beating by the Hokies. make sense?

good showing so far.
Jacory makes those garbage WRs look decent. Whiopple gotta get Travis the ball more. he's a threat to house it every play He needs a good 12 touches a game

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Does it matter? Most of NT had us going 0-4 and now yall gumps wanna act salty cuz we're 3-1. Y'all haters are something else I swear. Why do y'all even care. Besides the Lakers, and the Cowboys I dont see any other team on NT get so much hate for no reason at all. Okay you don't like Miami....okay then...go somewhere and worry about your own team. Dont nobody start LOL'ing and posting
pimp.gif
everytime your team loses. Especially considering we've been such garbage lately...and n's still can't seem to hop off the U's nuts.

Preach.

Originally Posted by dreClark

UM beats OU.
Called it before the season started. At least some of my BS predictions came to fruition
laugh.gif
smh.gif

UM has garbage receivers? Since when?
Since the season started.

Well, I wouldn't call them garbage. But they ain't nasty like that. Not like some of y'all make them out to be. Excluding Benji of course. He'san animal

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I am very surprised and pleased UM has improved.
I wouldnt call myself a Hater tho
far from that. I just thought 0-4 was the likely start. UM has def. improved

IMO theyre not as good as their 3-1 record btu not as bad as 24-7 beating by the Hokies. make sense?

good showing so far.
Jacory makes those garbage WRs look decent. Whiopple gotta get Travis the ball more. he's a threat to house it every play He needs a good 12 touches a game

I dont agree with this at all. The Canes are the only team in the country that beat 3 ranked teams, how can you say they arent as good as their record says?

I dont even understand why Shannon has a 6'5 210 pound WR on the shelf. You line up Streeter and AJ and you open up the whole field for J Breeze.

Ray Ray Armstrong
pimp.gif

The Canes are the only team in the country that beat 3 ranked teams,

FSU is not a good football team at all. they had no business being ranked, agreed?
OU has the big name of a top 25 team . It appears they are getting by on last yrs rankings. this team aint one of the better teams in football but we'llsee how that plays out
Does Ga Tech look like a top 25 team to you?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The Canes are the only team in the country that beat 3 ranked teams,

FSU is not a good football team at all. they had no business being ranked, agreed?
OU has the big name of a top 25 team . It appears they are getting by on last yrs rankings. this team aint one of the better teams in football but we'll see how that plays out
Does Ga Tech look like a top 25 team to you?

I agree, but they don't have control over who's ranked. Going into Doak isnt a walk through, G. Tech and OU are legit squads, granted they aren'tas good as last year. They still young, but they could be playing way better, Brandon Harris is still getting burnt playing 10 yards off the receiver. They arealmost there, they still missing something.

But is he good?
Yes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All I'm saying is this. You got a New OC, who has something to prove. He's pulling out all the stops. Making himself THAT more attractive next year. Hehas NO ties to the kids who are on the team now. If Streeter was that good, wouldn't you think he would be playing? To make that offense look THAT moredynamic?

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All I'm saying is this. You got a New OC, who has something to prove. He's pulling out all the stops. Making himself THAT more attractive next year. He has NO ties to the kids who are on the team now. If Streeter was that good, wouldn't you think he would be playing? To make that offense look THAT more dynamic?

You got me there, bro. I have no clue why he isn't playing, he had a great Spring.

Glad to get the win and get to 3 - 1.
pimp.gif

I can't remember which one predicted us going 3 - 1, but I was merely hoping for 2 - 2 and signs of improvement, well, I'm happy.

Still a lotta work to do, and obviously the better Harris plays and the more time he gets, the more excited I get for next year as well.

But, that's next year, for this year I hope we stay level headed all season, and take every game serious from here on out. NO LETDOWNS.

This is a different game with a healthy Bradford, shouldn't lose sight of that.

Originally Posted by CP1708

This is a different game with a healthy Bradford, shouldn't lose sight of that.
I dunno, I think its the same team with Bradford
OU wasnt movin the ball vs BYU.

their OL is severly lacking. I think Broyles getting injured before the 2nd half hurt OU more than not having Bradford

Back
Top Bottom