Official Oklahoma Sooners @ Miami Hurricanes game thread

We have any Sooners on this board? I can'tthink of any off top of my head.

This ends the murderous 4 game stretch to start the Canes season. We need to win after the suckage we displayed last week. Get a lead early, try to get thecrowd goin, make their young QB play the game from behind, maybe make him force some mistakes. If they get the drop on us, they could snowball us out thestadium.

I don't care how, but the Canes need to win this game. By 1 or 1,000 I don't care, we have to win this and get the program back in the rightdirection.

Should be a good onein primetime.
pimp.gif

Bradford and Gresham out + UM playing at home = us having a good chance

The thing that worries me about UM is our inability to play in inclimate weather conditions. we have 2 good backs, but our O line is
sick.gif
. I think we can winthough

I'm nervous about this one. Oklahoma's D has been on point. Their run defense is #1 in the nation.

Jacory has to protect the ball and set up the run with safe accurate balls
Coop needs to get the brunt of the carries, Baby J is just not getting it done
We need to dial up some blitzes to put pressure on Landry Jones, Spence needs to make some plays

USABasketball08 is a Sooner, haven't seen him around in a while though.

I'm definitely watching this game.

I almost got alcohol poisoning after last weekend..it was rough...

Our D SUCKS...only plus is that we aint facing a QB who is goin carve us up with his feet.

It wont be a blowout either...Jacory and whipple havin too bad games in a row

I think if we get pressure on Jones we pull this one out

Its gonna be interesting to see how the U can bounce back

More and more hurricanes are getting hurt...Ray Ray gotta go in there and ball out

Lets go Canes

I hate Miami's guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to them and only to them.

Ray Ray isnt starting. Jared Campbell is. But he will play a lot. And we only have 3 TE's on the roster...and one of them is out. so Jimmy will still begetting a lot of PT.

Ou in a beat down like 2 years ago and just like 2 years ago miami fans will go Mia after the ou game

If Jimmy Graham catches that ball...we are 3-0 right now...all the momentum was shifting

But no excuses...we got dominated.

Originally Posted by lowslows

If Jimmy Graham catches that ball...we are 3-0 right now...all the momentum was shifting

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude you lost by 24 points, %+@*. If Jimmy Graham catches the ball and you score a TD, it's 21-14. But please tell me what Jimmy Graham has to do with RyanWilliams busting off a 44 yard run on the next possession when you guys had two guys free to make the tackle at the LOS. Momentum has nothing to do withthat.Your defense looked like they wanted no parts of that game; like they didn't want to play in the rain. Also you got whipped on both lines, and BudFoster made great adjustments to counter your halftime adjustments.

Anyways, I really hope the Canes win this one going away. Despite that rant I just went on, Miami is still one of the teams I like in the ACC and a good Miamiteam is good for the conference. I honestly have no idea how this one will play out though.

I understand what Lowslows is tryin to say there with the momentum and what not, but that don't matter, we got it handed too us. And even if the kid makesthe catch and we have momentum, no guarantee we keep it.
tired.gif

But a W in this game will help us get over that painful loss. A loss, and NT won't have to worry about a lot of those Miami fans from a few weeks ago.
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

I have a close friend out there in Oklahoma, I need this game, cuz I ain't tryna hear my phone ring for the next few days if not.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude you lost by 24 points, %+@*. If Jimmy Graham catches the ball and you score a TD, it's 21-14. But please tell me what Jimmy Graham has to do with Ryan Williams busting off a 44 yard run on the next possession when you guys had two guys free to make the tackle at the LOS. Momentum has nothing to do with that.Your defense looked like they wanted no parts of that game; like they didn't want to play in the rain. Also you got whipped on both lines, and Bud Foster made great adjustments to counter your halftime adjustments.

Anyways, I really hope the Canes win this one going away. Despite that rant I just went on, Miami is still one of the teams I like in the ACC and a good Miami team is good for the conference. I honestly have no idea how this one will play out though.

That is by no means an excuse or slite of VT..we got our +**%* handed to us..

but it was obvious that things were starting to turn our way at that point...its like once he dropped them joints the whole team jus deflated and quit.

and your right our soft $$+ players aint want no parts of the rain...it was pathetic
smh.gif

Bradford didn't respond well to being hit hard. See how Jones responds to it. If he does well, long night for UM

Back
Top Bottom