Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

KD said "%*#* this, I'm shooting"
laugh.gif

Battier again is one step too far from Durant. Battier's done that ALL series and Durant has made him pay for it.

Battier again is one step too far from Durant. Battier's done that ALL series and Durant has made him pay for it.

If you're (people in the Miami thread) going to talk about Bosh being a fake tough guy (mistaking it for intensity) you gotta say the same thing for Durant. I'd be pretty pumped too finally getting a shot off when Battier has been up my behind all night.

If you're (people in the Miami thread) going to talk about Bosh being a fake tough guy (mistaking it for intensity) you gotta say the same thing for Durant. I'd be pretty pumped too finally getting a shot off when Battier has been up my behind all night.

It's amazing how much KD scores still given that he is playing against his own coach and starting PG.

Give him CP3 and I literally think he could average 36 with no decrease in efficiency

It's amazing how much KD scores still given that he is playing against his own coach and starting PG.

Give him CP3 and I literally think he could average 36 with no decrease in efficiency

Back
Top Bottom