roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I thought that was a horrible shot by West, but he drove by Juice and spot up from the FT line....OJ just recovered real quick and made a nice play.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Big 3 dayum.......
Gasol blocked that
Yeah you're right (had to rewind).
Was not one of the worst shots Westbrook took though, but how do you call a play for West in the final 3 seconds? That's on the coach.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I thought that was a horrible shot by West, but he drove by Juice and spot up from the FT line....OJ just recovered real quick and made a nice play.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Big 3 dayum.......
Gasol blocked that
Yeah you're right (had to rewind).
Was not one of the worst shots Westbrook took though, but how do you call a play for West in the final 3 seconds? That's on the coach.

The Memphis arena DJ is killing it with the songs. Played the Gap Band after the Conley shot and now the Van Halen
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The Memphis arena DJ is killing it with the songs. Played the Gap Band after the Conley shot and now the Van Halen
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Memphis is fighting an uphill battle but they are playing smart. I gotta believe some of that has to do with the coaching. And, I can't resist...

Marc over Pau going into next season.

Memphis is fighting an uphill battle but they are playing smart. I gotta believe some of that has to do with the coaching. And, I can't resist...

Marc over Pau going into next season.

Back
Top Bottom