*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Am I the only one who is sitting here wondering exactly how Lil B jacked OFWGKTA's style or how OFWGKTA jacked Lil B's style? Is it the fact that both parties are quite unorthodox? Cause I listen to both of them and they sound NOTHING alike to me.

Am I the only one who is sitting here wondering exactly how Lil B jacked OFWGKTA's style or how OFWGKTA jacked Lil B's style? Is it the fact that both parties are quite unorthodox? Cause I listen to both of them and they sound NOTHING alike to me.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

i swear you NT dudes are the biggest clowns on the internet...you get a billion rappers that sound the same and pick one of them and say he's the future of hiphop....but when you got some kids thinkng outside of the box they're a fad?

Em was a fad?
Marylin manson was a fad?
linkin park was a fad?
indifferent.gif

Em won freestyle battles, had an underground album with a barcode before Dre, and the rest of the world discovered him

Marylin Manson did a lot of "shock" crap that was annoying, but I don't think anyone can come up in the Rock World without talent.

Linkin Park, don't really like them, but who said they were a fad? 
laugh.gif
, never heard that. they came AFTER Limp Biskit from what I remember and that's who everyone called a fad.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

i swear you NT dudes are the biggest clowns on the internet...you get a billion rappers that sound the same and pick one of them and say he's the future of hiphop....but when you got some kids thinkng outside of the box they're a fad?

Em was a fad?
Marylin manson was a fad?
linkin park was a fad?
indifferent.gif

Em won freestyle battles, had an underground album with a barcode before Dre, and the rest of the world discovered him

Marylin Manson did a lot of "shock" crap that was annoying, but I don't think anyone can come up in the Rock World without talent.

Linkin Park, don't really like them, but who said they were a fad? 
laugh.gif
, never heard that. they came AFTER Limp Biskit from what I remember and that's who everyone called a fad.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I have no idea why people keep saying this.

They are NOTHING alike.

They are NOTHING alike.

Originally Posted by PLVN

They are NOTHING alike.
Word. The only thing they have a like is throwing the word swag out there like theres no tomorrow. I've personally haven't noticed nothing in similarity other than that.

Originally Posted by PLVN

They are NOTHING alike.
Word. The only thing they have a like is throwing the word swag out there like theres no tomorrow. I've personally haven't noticed nothing in similarity other than that.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I'm amazed at their skill and give them props on EVERYTHING except their rapping 
laugh.gif

rnb, production, even their art direction + web presence, buzz are all phenomenal for a group of young kids.

the rapping is trash though, but with them being so young, they're only going to get better at it.
I agree completely.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I'm amazed at their skill and give them props on EVERYTHING except their rapping 
laugh.gif

rnb, production, even their art direction + web presence, buzz are all phenomenal for a group of young kids.

the rapping is trash though, but with them being so young, they're only going to get better at it.
I agree completely.

I'm liking their stuff. Earl can rap. Haven't really listened to Hodgy yet.

And this stuff is 100x >>>> Lil B

I'm liking their stuff. Earl can rap. Haven't really listened to Hodgy yet.

And this stuff is 100x >>>> Lil B

Back
Top Bottom