*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

if you start liking wolf gang then everyone who ever liked them before you will then think they are cooler than you (see pages 5-10)
these same people will become annoyed when OFWGKTA becomes more famous (fallon)
soon these people will decide that they are sell outs because artist that they hate cosign them (see comments about kanye on yonkers music vid.)

this my friends is how hipster hype works.

GoLf WaNg!

This x100000

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The next Wu-Tang.

Woah lets not jump 2 conclusions about these dudes u gotta let em grow. Plus Slaughterhouse is already in the lead for that role

The next Wu-Tang.

Woah lets not jump 2 conclusions about these dudes u gotta let em grow. Plus Slaughterhouse is already in the lead for that role

Originally Posted by carbon16

The next Wu-Tang.

See this is the kind of quotes im talking about...... people see a little raw talent and start making outlandish comments

The next Wu-Tang.

See this is the kind of quotes im talking about...... people see a little raw talent and start making outlandish comments

Originally Posted by tyisny

The next Wu-Tang.

their subject matter reminds me of the Wu but their flows remind me more of soulsofmischiefs..........I co-sign that "outlandish" statement (no optimus)

The next Wu-Tang.

their subject matter reminds me of the Wu but their flows remind me more of soulsofmischiefs..........I co-sign that "outlandish" statement (no optimus)

The next Wu-Tang.

roll.gif

Earl+Sweatshirt+tkgositsile.jpg

This Frank Ocean is the only Odd Future affiliated thing I've heard that I like.

Shock value rap doesn't do it for me.

This Frank Ocean is the only Odd Future affiliated thing I've heard that I like.

Shock value rap doesn't do it for me.

Originally Posted by Based God

The next Wu-Tang.

roll.gif

How my dude got the hairline of a 45 year old man?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Based God

The next Wu-Tang.

roll.gif

How my dude got the hairline of a 45 year old man?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm actually kind of feeling tylers stuff, even though his subject matter is insane.

Not getting into that frank ocean tape though.

I'm actually kind of feeling tylers stuff, even though his subject matter is insane.

Not getting into that frank ocean tape though.

The next Wu-Tang.

How is this an outlandish comment? A collective of talented MC's who are all different in their own right but still dope with a de facto leader?

The next Wu-Tang.

How is this an outlandish comment? A collective of talented MC's who are all different in their own right but still dope with a de facto leader?

the slaughterhouse comment was the outlandish comment,,,,people still think they're nice after hearing that first album =/

the slaughterhouse comment was the outlandish comment,,,,people still think they're nice after hearing that first album =/

Back
Top Bottom