*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

they good at what they do..its definitely not for everyone.

frank sound like R. Les X Mario...he sounds a lil better then both tho.

they good at what they do..its definitely not for everyone.

frank sound like R. Les X Mario...he sounds a lil better then both tho.

? for those who listen to this but criticize mainstream rappers or generic rappers who just talk about guns,drugs, money etc

I would imagine that people issues with these kind of rappers is the fact that your getting no substance, no real emotions or truth from the records. Now ive listened to a few of these guys tracks and as far as actual rapping ability they are pretty decent.... however the content just seems to be "typical" teenage misfit im mad at the world so im going to offend everyone music.

So what exactly makes you guys consider these guys so creative and refreshing? sure their subject matter is like no other artist right now but how exactly does this make them any better musically than A lot of these same guys i see many people in here bash.

There is still no real meaning behind their music, they arent telling amazing stories or bringing a unique point of view towards rap...... in essence from what i've heard they are another set of artist who try their hardest to stay away from the norm and just spew alot of lines for shock value. The fact that Lupe, Kanye, & mos have cosigned this has gave them immense attention and it just all seems a lil too forced for me. 

ONCE Again they have rap talent and i must say their performance on fallon did what it was suppose to do and entertain me. So this sint a hate post or anything but just someone who doesnt really see the mass appeal of their movement asking WHAT IS SO IMPRESSIVE ABOUT THEIR MUSIC

? for those who listen to this but criticize mainstream rappers or generic rappers who just talk about guns,drugs, money etc

I would imagine that people issues with these kind of rappers is the fact that your getting no substance, no real emotions or truth from the records. Now ive listened to a few of these guys tracks and as far as actual rapping ability they are pretty decent.... however the content just seems to be "typical" teenage misfit im mad at the world so im going to offend everyone music.

So what exactly makes you guys consider these guys so creative and refreshing? sure their subject matter is like no other artist right now but how exactly does this make them any better musically than A lot of these same guys i see many people in here bash.

There is still no real meaning behind their music, they arent telling amazing stories or bringing a unique point of view towards rap...... in essence from what i've heard they are another set of artist who try their hardest to stay away from the norm and just spew alot of lines for shock value. The fact that Lupe, Kanye, & mos have cosigned this has gave them immense attention and it just all seems a lil too forced for me. 

ONCE Again they have rap talent and i must say their performance on fallon did what it was suppose to do and entertain me. So this sint a hate post or anything but just someone who doesnt really see the mass appeal of their movement asking WHAT IS SO IMPRESSIVE ABOUT THEIR MUSIC

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by RedMan

What is another album or mixtape by them I should get?

hood_cover-450x362.jpg

linky 
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

frankoceandiddy.jpg

Thank you, that Frank Ocean album is too nice. I'm still lost how is Tyler the Great and Frank Ocean related are they part of the same group, record label, their two styles are completely opposite of each other.

hood_cover-450x362.jpg

linky 
pimp.gif

frankoceandiddy.jpg

Thank you, that Frank Ocean album is too nice. I'm still lost how is Tyler the Great and Frank Ocean related are they part of the same group, record label, their two styles are completely opposite of each other.

Originally Posted by tyisny

imo its a mix of large amounts of
charisma, passion, individuality, & swag

Originally Posted by tyisny

imo its a mix of large amounts of
charisma, passion, individuality, & swag

hood_cover-450x362.jpg

linky 
pimp.gif

frankoceandiddy.jpg

OF is a collection of artists. Tyler and Frank are two different people.

None of them have the same styles.

That's why is silly for everyone to keep putting them in the same box.

hood_cover-450x362.jpg

linky 
pimp.gif

frankoceandiddy.jpg

OF is a collection of artists. Tyler and Frank are two different people.

None of them have the same styles.

That's why is silly for everyone to keep putting them in the same box.

if you start liking wolf gang then everyone who ever liked them before you will then think they are cooler than you (see pages 5-10)
these same people will become annoyed when OFWGKTA becomes more famous (fallon)
soon these people will decide that they are sell outs because artist that they hate cosign them (see comments about kanye on yonkers music vid.)

this my friends is how hipster hype works.

GoLf WaNg!

if you start liking wolf gang then everyone who ever liked them before you will then think they are cooler than you (see pages 5-10)
soon these people will decide that they are sell outs because artist that they hate cosign them (see comments about kanye on yonkers music vid.)

GoLf WaNg!

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

GoLf WaNg!

This x100000

Back
Top Bottom