*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I like eveyr song except, @*%%!%* Suck ****, Radicals, Transylvannia.

Analog, Window, She are REALLY DOPE.

7.5/10

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Was that suppose to counteract his post?
how you gonna blame the fans for the hype, when without the hype they wouldn't have any fans???
Ok then blame the hype machines, the blogs, etc. Why are you upset with the people making the music. Goblin doesn't sound that different than Bastard which is why the backlash surprises me. If they're getting applauded  for making "bad music" in your opinion, what do you want them to do? "Hey guys, love the support but don't let these magazines fool you there are a ton of acts better than us that deserve attention. Save your $10 and purchase ____. Thank you. Sincerely, OFWGKTA"
This.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Was that suppose to counteract his post?
how you gonna blame the fans for the hype, when without the hype they wouldn't have any fans???
Ok then blame the hype machines, the blogs, etc. Why are you upset with the people making the music. Goblin doesn't sound that different than Bastard which is why the backlash surprises me. If they're getting applauded  for making "bad music" in your opinion, what do you want them to do? "Hey guys, love the support but don't let these magazines fool you there are a ton of acts better than us that deserve attention. Save your $10 and purchase ____. Thank you. Sincerely, OFWGKTA"
This.

anybody think when earl comes home he and tyler might not get along like they used to?
tyler is already tired of the fame/pressure and earl might have a new mindset about rap

anybody think when earl comes home he and tyler might not get along like they used to?
tyler is already tired of the fame/pressure and earl might have a new mindset about rap

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Aren't they like half brothers or something?

Aren't they like half brothers or something?

I was thinking the same thing after reading that article. Earl seems like he might be more mature than Tyler when he comes back. 

I was thinking the same thing after reading that article. Earl seems like he might be more mature than Tyler when he comes back. 

Typed that quickly to watch the game, which I still am.

Anwar is from the hypebeast msgboard

Just wondering if he mentions any other people that are forum regulars, I find it interesting.

Typed that quickly to watch the game, which I still am.

Anwar is from the hypebeast msgboard

Just wondering if he mentions any other people that are forum regulars, I find it interesting.

Well, him and Anwar have been tight for a long time I'm pretty sure since all them LA kids be hanging out on fairfax like its a group home and +%#*

Well, him and Anwar have been tight for a long time I'm pretty sure since all them LA kids be hanging out on fairfax like its a group home and +%#*

My friend that's cousins with the black dude with dreads named Anwar that was a finalist on American Idol a couple years ago has always thought that line was about his cousin 
laugh.gif
 He actually told him on Twitter and showed him Yonkers

My friend that's cousins with the black dude with dreads named Anwar that was a finalist on American Idol a couple years ago has always thought that line was about his cousin 
laugh.gif
 He actually told him on Twitter and showed him Yonkers

Back
Top Bottom