*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

LiquidCREAM

Thanks for posting the article. That was a really informative/detailed piece. Very well written.

LiquidCREAM

Thanks for posting the article. That was a really informative/detailed piece. Very well written.

I don't even think I'd be slightest bit scared to fight a single one of the members.
laugh.gif
But I definitely feel Tyler on the, "Why would you pay for a ticket to come and throw glass?"

I don't even think I'd be slightest bit scared to fight a single one of the members.
laugh.gif
But I definitely feel Tyler on the, "Why would you pay for a ticket to come and throw glass?"

Originally Posted by TRUL1FE

"She" grew on me 
pimp.gif
Yea, really one of the only 4 tracks on the album I enjoy.  I realized I'm just not that much of a fan of Tyler when he does a song himself, it just can be a little over the top or "woe is me," but when someone else is on the track he seems to take a step back a lil' and I enjoy him much more,

Originally Posted by TRUL1FE

"She" grew on me 
pimp.gif
Yea, really one of the only 4 tracks on the album I enjoy.  I realized I'm just not that much of a fan of Tyler when he does a song himself, it just can be a little over the top or "woe is me," but when someone else is on the track he seems to take a step back a lil' and I enjoy him much more,

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Hodgy Beats going at The Weeknd?

caught that too. dunno why, but def is. even called other people's the weeknd is associated with some not so nice words
laugh.gif

could be a publicity stunt, but i doubt it

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Hodgy Beats going at The Weeknd?

caught that too. dunno why, but def is. even called other people's the weeknd is associated with some not so nice words
laugh.gif

could be a publicity stunt, but i doubt it

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

how you gonna blame the fans for the hype, when without the hype they wouldn't have any fans???
Ok then blame the hype machines, the blogs, etc. Why are you upset with the people making the music. Goblin doens't sound that different than Bastard which is why the backlash surprises me. If they're getting applauded  for making "bad music" in your opinion, what do you want them to do? "Hey guys, love the support but don't let these magazines fool you there are a ton of acts better than us that deserve attention. Save your $10 and purchase ____. Thank you. Sincerely, OFWGKTA"
nobody is saying anything about the music right now...all i'm saying is that people won't disregard the hype around these dudes because those "hype machines" are the ones who created any type of interest...people heard about these dudes numerous times before deciding to even listen to them and after finally giving them a spin, probably realize they weren't worth it...it might be a double edged sword, but these dudes gotta live with it and take that criticism...

There are better rappers out there, OF is seeming to hget every break available. They got on the Fallon show and Billboard for God's sake, they get praised by Kanye and Soulja Boy (not saying he is anything to celebrate about, but he is in the spotlight so people will follow). These guys are jsut a bunch of kids from LA. The Bay, LA, NY, probably ever major city and even some suburbs has better talent than OF.....WHY IS OF GETTING VIRTUALLY EVERY BREAK THESE DAYS WHEN THERE ARE BETTER RAPPERS OUT THERE?........

@Thunderchunk6, ehh I guess so, but still, Billboard and Fallon? Thats a little over the top for some tumblir kids dont you think?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

how you gonna blame the fans for the hype, when without the hype they wouldn't have any fans???
Ok then blame the hype machines, the blogs, etc. Why are you upset with the people making the music. Goblin doens't sound that different than Bastard which is why the backlash surprises me. If they're getting applauded  for making "bad music" in your opinion, what do you want them to do? "Hey guys, love the support but don't let these magazines fool you there are a ton of acts better than us that deserve attention. Save your $10 and purchase ____. Thank you. Sincerely, OFWGKTA"
nobody is saying anything about the music right now...all i'm saying is that people won't disregard the hype around these dudes because those "hype machines" are the ones who created any type of interest...people heard about these dudes numerous times before deciding to even listen to them and after finally giving them a spin, probably realize they weren't worth it...it might be a double edged sword, but these dudes gotta live with it and take that criticism...

There are better rappers out there, OF is seeming to hget every break available. They got on the Fallon show and Billboard for God's sake, they get praised by Kanye and Soulja Boy (not saying he is anything to celebrate about, but he is in the spotlight so people will follow). These guys are jsut a bunch of kids from LA. The Bay, LA, NY, probably ever major city and even some suburbs has better talent than OF.....WHY IS OF GETTING VIRTUALLY EVERY BREAK THESE DAYS WHEN THERE ARE BETTER RAPPERS OUT THERE?........

@Thunderchunk6, ehh I guess so, but still, Billboard and Fallon? Thats a little over the top for some tumblir kids dont you think?

it's probably their age and the visuals,

I think this is the tumblr generation and OF def came correct with their videos and blogs

it's probably their age and the visuals,

I think this is the tumblr generation and OF def came correct with their videos and blogs

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Good read on that article, well written.

Also, they sold 50,249 units.
By "they" you mean Tyler and by "units" you mean of Goblin?

Of course its well written, the New Yorker doesnt have crap writing in it. Did you catch that Billboard article btw, its sorta old, but informative.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Good read on that article, well written.

Also, they sold 50,249 units.
By "they" you mean Tyler and by "units" you mean of Goblin?

Of course its well written, the New Yorker doesnt have crap writing in it. Did you catch that Billboard article btw, its sorta old, but informative.

I like eveyr song except, @*%%!%* Suck ****, Radicals, Transylvannia.

Analog, Window, She are REALLY DOPE.

7.5/10

Back
Top Bottom