*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

nerd.gif

so this is what odd future is..i knew NT was way ahead of da blogs when it came to these @%!%%+...lookin at da OP start of da thread looks like i got some reading ahead

of me.....

so this is what odd future is..i knew NT was way ahead of da blogs when it came to these @%!%%+...lookin at da OP start of da thread looks like i got some reading ahead

of me.....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

of me.....
eek.gif
 you can read?

of me.....
eek.gif
 you can read?

FREE EARL,Earl is the first rapper i heard that his lyrics are so grotesque that he was sent to f'in Samoa, #ThatsReal

FREE EARL,Earl is the first rapper i heard that his lyrics are so grotesque that he was sent to f'in Samoa, #ThatsReal

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

of me.....
eek.gif
 you can read?
umm last time i check?
grin.gif

its called constantly pressing snooze on a thread.. #kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

of me.....
eek.gif
 you can read?
umm last time i check?
grin.gif

its called constantly pressing snooze on a thread.. #kanyeshrug

I dunno if that's the real album that leaked. I read something about one of the leaks having nothing but Aaron Carter "How I beat Shaq" multiple times on there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom