*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by All Ready

yet another prominent  in a dress

laugh.gif

ONE EYE OPEN IN THE MIDDLE FINGER SHOT THO WITH THE WHITE GLOVE TAKING SIDES WITH THE "LIGHT"...ILLUMINANT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

yet another prominent  in a dress

laugh.gif

ONE EYE OPEN IN THE MIDDLE FINGER SHOT THO WITH THE WHITE GLOVE TAKING SIDES WITH THE "LIGHT"...ILLUMINANT
pimp.gif

now Ben Baller is not only a fan but claims he's known them since jump? I swear this dude jumps on the newest fad bandwagon the moment it becomes cool

now Ben Baller is not only a fan but claims he's known them since jump? I swear this dude jumps on the newest fad bandwagon the moment it becomes cool

i dont know if hes been down from jump but i do remember him blogging about OF a while ago, before the yonkers hype

i dont know if hes been down from jump but i do remember him blogging about OF a while ago, before the yonkers hype

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

i mean theyre not new... OF has been big in the cali underground and skateboard scene for well over a year.

my boys out there even met dudes hanging around before they had much music to share so its not far fetched that a dude heavy in the cali rap scene like ben would have come across them.  they stay up in street wear shops and so does ben.  i wouldnt be surprised if he has known them.

i mean theyre not new... OF has been big in the cali underground and skateboard scene for well over a year.

my boys out there even met dudes hanging around before they had much music to share so its not far fetched that a dude heavy in the cali rap scene like ben would have come across them.  they stay up in street wear shops and so does ben.  i wouldnt be surprised if he has known them.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I heard that Earl song not too long ago, people called me stupid and wack for listenin to them so i stopped. But i always knew they were gonna blow up, but not this fast. 
Its good to listen to California's hip-hop game since everyone here listens to some type of electronic music, bay slap, or some cliche weed song.

Back
Top Bottom