Official OCTOBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
that nike outlet in Chicago has to have the WORST customer service ever.
I used nike find to to locate a pair of AM1 bhms and they have 3 pairs in my size.
Yet they continue to tell me they don't have them/keep me on hold for 10+ min
mean.gif
the amount that the system says doesnt always (rarely matter of fact) match whats actually on hand.

thefts, mismates, damaged items, or scanning in an incorrect amount of a certain product can be the reason to the quantity not matching whats on hand. 

This is slightly related, but oh my daze. I didn't know what Nike Find was, so I googled it, saw this link, went to it. 

It's definitely part of the official Nike site, but look at this spelling.

Just ******g done.

For starters, they JUST redid the site, so it's possible that link no longer works. Secondly, you have to be an employee in order to access the system. Finally, the last time I got on chat and asked the CSR to do a NikeFind for me (2-3 weeks ago), they said that they no longer use NikeFind, and to just tell them the style and color code of the item you're looking for. :stoneface:

NIKE OUTLET PERRYVILLE MD

HOME AND AWAY LEBRON IX ELITE $180.

i just called and talked with a sales person who talked with the footwear manager
who said "we have no intention of lowering the price at this time on this shoe"
and it sounds like they have a ton of them
all these shoes are return to vender (RTV)
greedy *** nike
when I spoke to one of the warehouse employees, he said they have over 20 pallets of them.

Free shipping NDC with code:  NEWNIKE
[table][tr][td]Check out the new Nike.com and get free shipping.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Now through October 9, we’ll pay for shipping on all Nike.com orders.
Enter code NEWNIKE at checkout. Excludes NIKEiD. See details*[/td][/tr][/table]

Seattle premium has the obsidian and playoff XIIs, looks like a FSR. Didn't ask if they were taking phone orders but here's their number (360) 716-3120. I also just returned a pair of b-grade Olympic VIIs Sz 9

That happens everywhere. I look up the shoes find the stores, yet no one can find them or just doesnt look.

Sometimes they actually don't have them. NikeFind is notoriously inaccurate when low quantities of an item are involved.

Factory store in Woodburn, Oregon had close to a FSR of the Nike Olympic Windrunner jacket for $199.99.

Ordered mine yesterday and got shipping confirmation today.

don't know bout him but I got my phone order with a flip inside out box which was destroyed which also led to a lot of bleeding from the black box add to the fact that my pair was like F grade. 
same here never seen that done before and i was helllla pissed

Aurora, IL Outlet had the LeBron IX Elite (Black) $179.99 and Kobe VII Elite (Black) $149.99 in most sizes from 10-13, that I could tell...

could u guys post pics of the horrible b grade olympic 7's?

Before I placed my order for the oly 7 I asked if they double box and she said yea. I hope she wasn't pulling my leg along with telling me my pair was flawless.

same here never seen that done before and i was helllla pissed

I've received shipments from multiple outlets over the course of these drops. Smithfield is the only one that I got that did this.

Occasionally, I've heard stories of other outlets doing this too, but this was the first time in all my years doing outlet phone orders that it happened to me.

got my obsidians from Riverhead. Only noticeable flaw was on the outside of the right shoe.

The white plastic jumpman tab doesnt line up with the white outsole. Left shoe was fine.

Nike Outlet in Las Vegas Blvd. has Chicago 10s, Playoff 12s and Obsidian 12s. Be careful of the playoff 12s, a lot of minor flaws. It took me a while to find one that is almost perfect. The Chicago 10s look good though. Prices are 129.99 for the 12s and 139.99 for the 10s.

Last edited:
I don't know if it was just that one or if its all of em since I don't go to the mall that often, but the Footlocker in Montebello, CA had the Kobe VII Home colorway tagged 69.99 when I went in there yesterday.

Seattle has maybe 2 size 14's left in playoffs, and their who back counter has stacks of obsidians. They said they aren't moving the obsidians, but the 12's were gone yesterday when the phone orders started. They also have lebron elite's black and white for $179.99

I looked at the playoffs the other day and they were hideous. Didn't even bother to check out the obsidians. Had pen marks and discoloring all over the white mudguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom