Official OCTOBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
not 100% of the time anymore
outlets now have release product from time to time. an example is the olympic viis that hit or the banned 1s.

Yeah. It's craziness. When I was speaking to the employees at Riverhead, they referred to "outlet release policy" I gave them the :x:xlike do you even understand the irony of what you are saying?

But, then again, there are many brands out there that make products or lines of product that are exclusively sold at factory outlet locations. So, it's not only Nike who has jumped the shark in this manner. I'd love Nike outlets to return to what they were years ago, but not nearly as much as I would love to walk into a Polo outlet gave me the circa '95 vibe.

At Vegas, they have the $450 Olympic jackets for $200 most sizes available.

what outlet/store?

Came in here to see what retail was on the Nike Olympic jackets at the outlet, but this post made me laugh.
I thought the jackets were selling for 100 at the outlet, since most people are selling them for 250 on ebay

ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THE DREAM TEAM DESTROYER THAT DROPPED RECENTLY?

I posted this in last month thread about the lebron Lebron Elite Home, Taxi and Away $180 at Footaction...Stayed on sale for at least a week. So check your local stores, especially if you have some coupon codes to use. Also the Sprite Penny 2's are 99.99, White Black Mystic Air Max tempo on sale for 69.99

Last edited:
Received the Obsidian 12s from the Smithfield outlet today. The quality is pretty on point. Just one minor stitching error on the left shoe.

ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THE DREAM TEAM DESTROYER THAT DROPPED RECENTLY?

THIS JACKET

media

Last edited:
Looks like a Footlocker sale tag.  My local store had them marked down to $89.  $39 is a steal.  I never seen them that low, even at Nike outlets.

that nike outlet in Chicago has to have the WORST customer service ever.

I used nike find to to locate a pair of AM1 bhms and they have 3 pairs in my size.
Yet they continue to tell me they don't have them/keep me on hold for 10+ min :smh:

Playoff XIIs
Pleasant Prarie (119.99)
1 (262) 857-7333

Woodbury Commns
(845) 928-8838 Only Obsidians in stock
Gurnee Factory
1 (847) 855-0857

South chi (phome orders perhaps on Monday)
(773) 846-5460 Only Obsidians in stock
Aurora Factory
1 (630) 585-9568

Riverhead
1 (631) 369-0706 - Only size 13
Camarillo Factory
1 (805) 384-4480 Only Obsidians in stock
I made some changes to the Playoff XII's stocking.

Call

Send SMS

Add to Skype

You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

I used nike find to to locate a pair of AM1 bhms and they have 3 pairs in my size.
Yet they continue to tell me they don't have them/keep me on hold for 10+ min
mean.gif
This is slightly related, but oh my daze. I didn't know what Nike Find was, so I googled it, saw this link, went to it. 

It's definitely part of the official Nike site, but look at this spelling.

Just ******g done.

Last edited:
This is slightly related, but oh my daze. I didn't know what Nike Find was, so I googled it, saw this link, went to it. 

It's definitely part of the official Nike site, but look at this spelling.

Just ******g done.

you have to be a nike employee or have a connect to use nikefind right?

if so that sucks |I

For those with the Nike Olympic 21st jacket, how does it fit?

I ordered one of ebay and went with a XL instead of my normal Large. Good move or should i have went with a XXL?

Yet they continue to tell me they don't have them/keep me on hold for 10+ min
mean.gif
That happens everywhere. I look up the shoes find the stores, yet no one can find them or just doesnt look.

I was told today that Woodbury would have the lebrons 9 elites in both colors for $129. Haven't called to confirm yet..

Yet they continue to tell me they don't have them/keep me on hold for 10+ min :smh:
That happens everywhere. I look up the shoes find the stores, yet no one can find them or just doesnt look.

Outlets aren't Eastbay you are asking an employee whose primary function is to help the customers that walk through the door to stop helping them and track down a shoe.

I was told today that Woodbury would have the lebrons 9 elites in both colors for $129. Haven't called to confirm yet..

i just called and talked with a sales person who talked with the footwear manager

who said "we have no intention of lowering the price at this time on this shoe"

and it sounds like they have a ton of them

all these shoes are return to vender (RTV)

greedy *** nike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom