Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

smithfield nc

kobe v del sol marked down to 79.97 still a FSR , toss in tha 20% off coupon and that aint half bad

white/purple/yellow air max 90's 69.99

smithfield nc

kobe v del sol marked down to 79.97 still a FSR , toss in tha 20% off coupon and that aint half bad

white/purple/yellow air max 90's 69.99

nike-air-trainer-max-91.jpg
 59.99 FSR, A-Grade
Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-1-QS-Metallic-Platinum.jpg
 89.99 FSR A Grade

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Speaking of mass buyers, I heard that the local nike factory store has/had workers who buy up FSRs of certain shoes and resell before they even reach the shelves for consumers.

Is that common business procedure?

No wonder that place never has anything EVER.
San Leandro employees are the worst.

Speaking of mass buyers, I heard that the local nike factory store has/had workers who buy up FSRs of certain shoes and resell before they even reach the shelves for consumers.

KGdakid21 - thanks so much for the info on the griffeys. they didnt let me use the coupon on the phone but 2 for 200 shipped is still a nice price esp since they got ran thru in bmore when they dropped.

KGdakid21 - thanks so much for the info on the griffeys. they didnt let me use the coupon on the phone but 2 for 200 shipped is still a nice price esp since they got ran thru in bmore when they dropped.

Woodbury Commons update:

FSR of KD II Black/Photo-Blue/Orange *Not Scoring Titles*-44.97
FSR of SC 2010 Trainers White/Purple/Orange-51.97 but with the 30% off the hash wall they came to 31 and some change..
FSR of Silver/Red Uptempos-79.99 i believe
FSR of Black/Silver Uptempos-79.99 also
FSR of Black/Grey Jordan 2010s-89.99
FSR of "Home" White/Red Jordan 2010s-89.99
Mostly FSR of Kobe V Del Sols-89.99

The hash wall was an additional 30% off everythin..so that was cool..nothin really special for clothin..

Woodbury Commons update:

FSR of KD II Black/Photo-Blue/Orange *Not Scoring Titles*-44.97
FSR of SC 2010 Trainers White/Purple/Orange-51.97 but with the 30% off the hash wall they came to 31 and some change..
FSR of Silver/Red Uptempos-79.99 i believe
FSR of Black/Silver Uptempos-79.99 also
FSR of Black/Grey Jordan 2010s-89.99
FSR of "Home" White/Red Jordan 2010s-89.99
Mostly FSR of Kobe V Del Sols-89.99

The hash wall was an additional 30% off everythin..so that was cool..nothin really special for clothin..

Maybe thats because Nike knows the Yanks are gonna lose to the Rangers, (jk jsut saying that cause I'm in Dallas right now); was able to place an order for those NY fleece's too,

NO MORE SIZE LARGE on those

Also saw the Oreo 6's for 89.99 on the site as well as a bunch of other Lunar runners for those who need a good workout shoe.

Maybe thats because Nike knows the Yanks are gonna lose to the Rangers, (jk jsut saying that cause I'm in Dallas right now); was able to place an order for those NY fleece's too,

NO MORE SIZE LARGE on those

Also saw the Oreo 6's for 89.99 on the site as well as a bunch of other Lunar runners for those who need a good workout shoe.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

they are pretty damn rude on the phone..

Originally Posted by dt24

Originally Posted by dwizard23

so what was the limited gift the first 100 customers got?

^ Kobe Olympic Sticker book

That explains what a little kid in front of me got.
30t6p3b.gif

I went back and got a pair of Spiz'ike's.

Good lookin on the Yankee's fleece and those Bo's.

Originally Posted by dt24

Originally Posted by dwizard23

so what was the limited gift the first 100 customers got?

^ Kobe Olympic Sticker book

That explains what a little kid in front of me got.
30t6p3b.gif

I went back and got a pair of Spiz'ike's.

Good lookin on the Yankee's fleece and those Bo's.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Really my experience with them has been pleasant for clothing over the phone. However when I visited recently the guys working the shoes weren't that nice, they would help but it seemed like you were keeping them from something.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Really my experience with them has been pleasant for clothing over the phone. However when I visited recently the guys working the shoes weren't that nice, they would help but it seemed like you were keeping them from something.

for dmv heads. leesburg has fsr of uptempos i copped my pair yesterday with the coupon. other than that nothing else to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom