Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Pearl Foamposites today.  Limited Sizes

No Holds or Phone Orders.  Good Luck

yup, only 33 pairs. $110 wouldn't let me phone order after I just called. Oh well.

but why would you pay 110 + shipping when you know they gonna be around for the next 50?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

yup, only 33 pairs. $110 wouldn't let me phone order after I just called. Oh well.

but why would you pay 110 + shipping when you know they gonna be around for the next 50?
embarassed.gif

true guess that's what I'll have to do.

DMV heads
DTLR has toddler sizes of the jordan2010 - black/white/red for $9.99. I got my son 2 size 5Cs.
Shoe City has the white/royal am1s for $60

NO PHONE ORDERS but I think DTLR transfers items though.

And I would not doubt that a bulk buyer located all of the packs and went to each and every store and wiped them out.
I know some asian dude that used to do that all of the time. Not sure if he still does it.
Do you know exactly which shoe citys in dc, because I've called all of them, and none of them seem to know what shoes I'm talking about.  LOL

Originally Posted by stateiproperty

DMV heads
DTLR has toddler sizes of the jordan2010 - black/white/red for $9.99. I got my son 2 size 5Cs.
Shoe City has the white/royal am1s for $60

NO PHONE ORDERS but I think DTLR transfers items though.

And I would not doubt that a bulk buyer located all of the packs and went to each and every store and wiped them out.
I know some asian dude that used to do that all of the time. Not sure if he still does it.
Do you know exactly which shoe citys in dc, because I've called all of them, and none of them seem to know what shoes I'm talking about.  LOL
Shoe Citys are not exclusive to DC
you should try by giving them the sku number maybe.
But i saw a size 10 on display at Security Mall.

while im at it,
Athletes Foot at Security Mall has the Dunkman Lebron 7s on display but they only have a size 8. Its been there for months so I am sure you can talk them down.
DTLRs have marked down the cranberry/red uptempo97s to 99.99

I saw size 13s or so in the neon am95s at DTLRs. I think towson town center and mt claire for like 80.

yup, only 33 pairs. $110
wouldn't let me phone order after I just called. Oh well.

only sizes they have left are 8-10

Bigj505,

I would buy them now if I wanted them, because it is only $10 more, plus about $7 for shipping, and the next EA may not be until right before Christmas

thacamel - i was just telling hare because thats my dude and i know how he rolls. had to stop that impulse buy he was about to make. he can pay 100 instead of 120 which is a nice difference when it comes to cheap skates like us.

thacamel - i was just telling hare because thats my dude and i know how he rolls. had to stop that impulse buy he was about to make. he can pay 100 instead of 120 which is a nice difference when it comes to cheap skates like us.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Woodbury rarely has anything but for people looking for WBF jersey's...

USA (White Only)
LeBron I think size L only
Kobe L and XL
***There were only about 6-7 left***

A couple other teams...MSRP $80...on sale for $19.99
thanks for the info...dang it no size M!! argh o wells. thanks for sharing homey
all gone
frown.gif
frown.gif

while im at it,
Athletes Foot at Security Mall has the Dunkman Lebron 7s on display but they only have a size 8. Its been there for months so I am sure you can talk them down.
Im actually a size 8.0 and saw those a few weeks after the release. Dude then said he couldnt do anything for the price. Maybe now
nerd.gif
Someone told me that not all DTLRs haggle over prices. True?

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

while im at it,
Im actually a size 8.0 and saw those a few weeks after the release. Dude then said he couldnt do anything for the price. Maybe now
nerd.gif
Someone told me that not all DTLRs haggle over prices. True?
shoes been there for months now. worth a try. they still trying to move shoes from 2 yrs ago
laugh.gif

Can someone explain to me why the Nike Factory in Hagerstown or Arundel mills dont get good items? Also Marshall in Columbia MD had eggplant foams for 99.99

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Can someone explain to me why the Nike Factory in Hagerstown dont get good items?  
I dont know bout that,  I live bout 50 miles away from there and go there about every 3-4 months.
I havent been there in about 4 months now but last time I was there, I picked up the Cement AJ1, and a few presto IDs for $10 apiece.
And over the last few years they have had, CDP Hares, CDP 14s, Tons of great samples including Kobe HDs, Nike Royale collection for $30.
Theres alot more stuff I have bought from there over the years but cant recall exactly what.

Just a heads up. My local Ross had the grey/red and orange ashiko boots on sale for $50.

Back
Top Bottom