Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Raiders 20
indifferent.gif
We can't win by one touchdown?

I lol'd johnny
sick.gif
did i miss something?
laugh.gif

javon walker is the back up punt returner because Nick miller is out and JLH got deebo'd. He says hes healthier than hes ever been in his career but inpre-season dude couldnt even get separation against dudes who arent even on a 53 man roster now, I hope the best for dude but its time to kiss the baby. I dontexpect anything at all from him so anything he provides is a bonus.

17-7 Oakland

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

oh and this game is on in the LA area now. they just changed the maps yesterday so this means i dont have to go to a bar at 10am. thank you CBS

OMG, you just made my saturday morning...I'm all tryna figure out how I'ma watch the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

oh and this game is on in the LA area now. they just changed the maps yesterday so this means i dont have to go to a bar at 10am. thank you CBS

OMG, you just made my saturday morning...I'm all tryna figure out how I'ma watch the game
laugh.gif

im about to ruin your saturday evening cause they changed the maps again and now we get the jets vs patriots game instead. gotta go to a bar now.
mad.gif

lucky you guys lucky you guys, enjoy watching the game in the comfort of your own homes while i gotta find a bar to watch my game because fox wants to showeagles saints instead.

the raiders should take this though and make it 3 in a row in kc

Lets Go Chiefs!

If we lose this game it could be a LONG year.

I think we win this one.

21-17

It's still unbelievable how Seymour had 2 sacks w/only 2 days w/da franchise. BUT Raiders just cause of da D

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Thank goodness they ain't showing this game in socal, sorry IYN.

Did you cbheck adthe or whatever?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Thank goodness they ain't showing this game in socal, sorry IYN.

Did you cbheck adthe or whatever?
yeah not on there. @*%*% ### mark sanchez ruining it

Raiders D didnt look too great, 2 drops by cehif receivers on this last drive that would have been 1st downs

Back
Top Bottom