Official Oakland Raiders vs. KC Chiefs thread

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

651akathePaul wrote:

^ I sure do, but I'm not blinded by a bias point of view. I don't think if he were starting today he'd be a Top 25 QB, but I can still like the
guy and root for him.

AG was messing around dude. none of us really think like that. most of the stuff in here is sarcastic like usual. i know you probably dont come into raider
threads much but thats just how it goes

Oh.
embarassed.gif
Thanks for the heads up. I'm just remembering things about how people says he's not a bust and he'll shine this year, but I guess I just assumed it to be Raider fans. Oops.

C'mon man, I didn't really mean that Russell looked like Elway. I think Raider fans are most critical of the team. 90% of Raider Nation isalready calling
Jamarcus a bust....I don't agree, but it is what it is. I honestly don't know where that Top 10 QB $%#* came from.

I was like
glasses.gif
when I saw on the CBS ticker that we won, then I sawRussell's statline and I was like
sick.gif

JaMarcus Russell played the worst 3 3/4 quarters in American football history (at any level).
But the last drive he looked pretty good out there... we were very fortunate to pick up that personal foul against KC on that drive. Either way, I'll takethe W.

And I hate Stanford Routt.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

he's not a bust, hes played like 15 games on an inferior team with a deficient OL. name his wrs...

he hasnt been throwin into a good situation, do we agree?

Gunna that can be said about Alex Smith and everbody and their momma considers him a bust.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

he's not a bust, hes played like 15 games on an inferior team with a deficient OL. name his wrs...

Gunna that can be said about Alex Smith and everbody and their momma considers him a bust.
yep ...

You can't be serious. Actually knowing your jaded @@% opinions you probably are.

Smith has a almost twice as many career passing attempts as Russell, he's played in more than twice as many games. Been in the league going on five yearsnow. And you wonder why people consider him a bust and not Jamarcus? Give Jamarcus two more years without any growth and we'll have this conversation.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

You can't be serious. Actually knowing your jaded @@% opinions you probably are.

Smith has a almost twice as many career passing attempts as Russell, he's played in more than twice as many games. Been in the league going on five years now. And you wonder why people consider him a bust and not Jamarcus? Give Jamarcus two more years without any growth and we'll have this conversation.
In that case Jamarcus is right on track..

49er fan, gtfooh
indifferent.gif

the raiders won ugly, but they won.
pimp.gif

on a sidenote, i am really pissed off at stan routt right now. Even nnamdi asomugha seems pissed about that pass that stan could have picked off butdidn't.

I can't imagine the pain on Nnamdi's wrist when he plays, but I guess that's what elite players do. Denver Donkeys are next.

Back
Top Bottom