Official Oakland Raiders vs. KC Chiefs thread

Man, that was an ugly win, but we'll take it.
laugh.gif
We can't playlike this next week. Yall Raider fans have a great week. I'm gonna have a great day.

Reasons for this loss:

1. Haley having a bout of ******ation and not kicking the field goal at half.
2. The defense falling apart on the last drive and letting the Stay Puft Marshmallow Quarterback drive down the field.
3. The officials for that absolute @$%*%*$% roughing the passer call.

I have no idea why the Cheifs didnt just blitz on every play on our game winning drive

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

but that roughing the passer call was complete $%$!%$+# and cost us the game.

I laughed, because at our fight party last night my boy(an Eagles fan) was talkin about how McNabb got hit on the ground last week and how they gotta throw aflag when that happens.

BTW they made the right call.

LA area NTers house party tonight through next week. All you can smoke and drink + I got brothel babes on loan that you can smash all day and night. No chargeif you come through with Raider's gear.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

LA area NTers house party tonight through next week. All you can smoke and drink + I got brothel babes on loan that you can smash all day and night. No charge if you come through with Raider's gear.
SMH a crime scene waiting to happen.

Congrats on the win though, I was gonna be worried for IYN.

LA area NTers house party tonight through next week. All you can smoke and drink + I got brothel babes on loan that you can smash all day and night. No charge if you come through with Raider's gear.

Don't play

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by AG 47

JAMARCUS looking like Elway out there...that was critical.
For Real, he needs to get that damn accuracy down. We have at least 2 more TD's easily. Our receivers are are open dammit.

For !#!# sake. Russell is garbage. Don't let one drive against a bum team dictate any biases about Russell being any kind of real deal. He's horribleand despite a nice final drive, his inability to get first downs throughout the game shows where his real value lies. If I'm Oakland...Well, they'rescrewed.

For Real, he needs to get that damn accuracy down. We have at least 2 more TD's easily. Our receivers are are open dammit.

For !#!# sake. Russell is garbage. Don't let one drive against a bum team dictate any biases about Russell being any kind of real deal. He's horribleand despite a nice final drive, his inability to get first downs throughout the game shows where his real value lies. If I'm Oakland...Well, they'rescrewed.

Elway my #!%.

laugh.gif
according to NTers logic this quantifies Russell as a top 5 QB in the league, @@*# up all game and get it goin on the last drive to put ur team inposition to win
laugh.gif

which he's done twice in 2 weeks. top 10?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

worst game in television history.
laugh.gif

game was so BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING
had me watching all the other games on the rest of the tv's in the restaurant instead

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

For !#!# sake. Russell is garbage. Don't let one drive against a bum team dictate any biases about Russell being any kind of real deal. He's horrible and despite a nice final drive, his inability to get first downs throughout the game shows where his real value lies. If I'm Oakland...Well, they're screwed.

Elway my #!%.
you like tavaris jackson

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
according to NTers logic this is quantifies Russell as a top 5 QB in the league, !%$! up all game and get it goin on the last drive to put ur team in position to win
laugh.gif

dont worry, we still know hes trash.

^ I sure do, but I'm not blinded by a bias point of view. I don't think if he were starting today he'd be a Top 25 QB, but I can still like the guyand root for him.

roll.gif

you guys win one game against a weak #*# team and party like you won the superbowl...
roll.gif

^ I sure do, but I'm not blinded by a bias point of view. I don't think if he were starting today he'd be a Top 25 QB, but I can still like the guy and root for him.

AG was messing around dude. none of us really think like that. most of the stuff in here is sarcastic like usual. i know you probably dont come into raiderthreads much but thats just how it goes

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

^ I sure do, but I'm not blinded by a bias point of view. I don't think if he were starting today he'd be a Top 25 QB, but I can still like the guy and root for him.

AG was messing around dude. none of us really think like that. most of the stuff in here is sarcastic like usual. i know you probably dont come into raider threads much but thats just how it goes

Oh.
embarassed.gif
Thanks for the heads up. I'm just remembering things about how people says he's not a bust and he'll shine this year, but I guess I justassumed it to be Raider fans. Oops.

he's not a bust, hes played like 15 games on an inferior team with a deficient OL. name his wrs...

he hasnt been throwin into a good situation, do we agree?

For !#!# sake. Russell is garbage. Don't let one drive against a bum team dictate any biases about Russell being any kind of real deal. He's horrible and despite a nice final drive, his inability to get first downs throughout the game shows where his real value lies. If I'm Oakland...Well, they're screwed.

Elway my #!%.
What are you talking about??? I'm saying and I think AG47 is saying he looked good in that final drive,that's it. We know he was garbageduring the whole game. He couldn't even throw an accurate screen pass. We know that bruh, so go take your obvious stupid rant somewhere else.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

he's not a bust, hes played like 15 games on an inferior team with a deficient OL. name his wrs...

he hasnt been throwin into a good situation, do we agree?

Well, if you don't see it then I can't help you see it. He's a bust in the making if you don't like the label of a bust now, but regardless ofwhat's around him, he's not a good NFL QB.

Back
Top Bottom