Official Oakland Raiders vs. KC Chiefs thread

doing it before jerryrice80, 92, benroethlisberger, whatever other names he uses, does it and brings the trolls with him.

anyway, should be a good game and will probably be close. raiders need to establish a decent passing game so the run opens up, otherwise it could be a longday. didnt watch much of the chiefs game last week but i think the offense was fairly inept. im hoping the chiefs D cant stop the run like last season.

We got this. I just don't see KC beating us.
eyes.gif

Good teams beat the teams they are supposed to beat. With that said, we better not be taking the Chiefs lightly and give the same effort
we displayed on Monday Night.

raiders and their extra basic offense should take this one
while im here whats up w/javon walker
nerd.gif
??

javon will be playing. not sure if thats a good thing or not but he cant do worse than DHB. smh.

hopefully jamarcus takes some pride in himself and gets to work after being the only person who didnt bring it last monday.

Short week and on the road worries me...add in the possibility the Raiders look at this one a bit too confidently given their performance on Monday has me themost skeptical.

I'm a member of a Chiefs message board where the question of the week is "How many interceptions will Jamarcus Russel throw this weekend?"

I voted for 4.

Cassel should be back.

Chiefs - 28
Raiders - 17

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Go Raiders.
Javon Walker should play because Higgins is questionable for this this game.
i mean but whats been up with dude. Is he injured or somethin

I mean if the Chiefs and Ravens was a close game, than maybe they have a chance vs Oakland no?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I mean if the Chiefs and Ravens was a close game, than maybe they have a chance vs Oakland no?
i dont think it was that close. i think the chiefs scored on a blocked punt?

if you look at the stats it wasnt close anyway. ravens had over 500 yards of offense to like 220 for kc

The Chiefs gave up 108 yards rushing to Ray Rice on 19 carries last week.

If McFadden/Bush can run the ball like they did against SD, they can be really successful on the ground against them.

^ fargas is gonna be back. dont know how many carries he is gonna get.

raiders should get this. i would be really disappointed if they lose. this is the one time in a long time where i feel the raiders should win this game

oh and this game is on in the LA area now. they just changed the maps yesterday so this means i dont have to go to a bar at 10am. thank you CBS

Back
Top Bottom