**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

I really don't give a damn about which quarterback plays as long as we're winning, but JCampbell scares me with his throws. Those things look like picks half the time.

I really don't give a damn about which quarterback plays as long as we're winning, but JCampbell scares me with his throws. Those things look like picks half the time.

I like Bruce, but you cant really go against Campbell right now. I just think now that we're going to be ALL healthy around the board, we're going to be a problem.

Lets say Murphy, Schillens, DHB, Higgins and Ford are healthy...who do you play?

I like Bruce, but you cant really go against Campbell right now. I just think now that we're going to be ALL healthy around the board, we're going to be a problem.

Lets say Murphy, Schillens, DHB, Higgins and Ford are healthy...who do you play?

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Schilens at the 1 spot, Murphy at the 2, and Ford out of the slot with DHB coming in to play the 2 spot occasionally.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Schilens at the 1 spot, Murphy at the 2, and Ford out of the slot with DHB coming in to play the 2 spot occasionally.

checkin in for my Raider Nation!

btw, i'm pretty skeptical about that quote from an "insider". So many things about it are off. While I agree that chemistry is being built between jc and the rest of the offense, asserting that he fits into our classic style is pushing it. take a look back at our qb's from stabler forward, they all played edgy. jc can hit down field but he's a bit more conservative than the successful qb's we've had in the past. granted the o line didnt help him from being scared for his life earlier in the season but lately he's been having plenty of time in pocket.

anyways, 3-0 in the division. that's what's up! hopefully this bye week will give nambi some extra healing time.

checkin in for my Raider Nation!

btw, i'm pretty skeptical about that quote from an "insider". So many things about it are off. While I agree that chemistry is being built between jc and the rest of the offense, asserting that he fits into our classic style is pushing it. take a look back at our qb's from stabler forward, they all played edgy. jc can hit down field but he's a bit more conservative than the successful qb's we've had in the past. granted the o line didnt help him from being scared for his life earlier in the season but lately he's been having plenty of time in pocket.

anyways, 3-0 in the division. that's what's up! hopefully this bye week will give nambi some extra healing time.

Originally Posted by awon23

Real Talk.

Originally Posted by awon23

Real Talk.

Originally Posted by th1nk

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Is anyone here even from Oakland? aha, raised in west for 14 years!
East Bay. Hayward to be specific.
nope, I'm from the 650.
Nope. Born in N.Hollywood, lived in Mass., Santa Fe, NYC, and DC. Whats your point?

Campbell looks bad in every city.

What i dont understand is this whole we have won 3 games in a row with him so he should stay...what? We should play with the best players no matter how good the backups are.

For me its Gradkowski (QB), Miller (TE), McFadden (1st RB), Shilens (WR1), Murphy (WR2), Ford (WR3).

I know we won vs SD with Bush as RB but he shouldnt be our #1.
I know Heyward Bey played well against the Seahawks but he shouldnt be #1
I know Ford single handedly beat the Chiefs but he shouldnt be #1 .
I know campbell has been QB in our 3 wins but he shouldnt be our starter vs Pitts
I know Khalif Barnes scored a TD vs Chiefs but he shouldnt be our #1 Tight End
roll.gif

I guess my Lakers should have benched Kobe last year when the team won 17 out of 20 without him
laugh.gif

Lets put our best team out there. 

Back
Top Bottom