**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

...wife hooked me up tonite...new Mitchell n Ness......

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the bet was for a raider nation sig. and thats what im putting in.

i started to not post for the rest of the month and lurk. but i cooled down after 1 hole in my wall and a lot of things thrown, i realized that the raiders will never make it to the playoffs. were still in first and we plan to keep it that way.

looks down at sig after i post this
sick.gif

i started to not post for the rest of the month and lurk. but i cooled down after 1 hole in my wall and a lot of things thrown, i realized that the raiders will never make it to the playoffs. were still in first and we plan to keep it that way.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

sick.gif
davis.jpg

sick.gif
davis.jpg

sick.gif

Wrong bro. Raiders are half a game ahead of chiefs and in first based on NFL rules. If you guys win during our bye week u guys will move up to first by half a game. Raiders are number 1 for now

sick.gif

Wrong bro. Raiders are half a game ahead of chiefs and in first based on NFL rules. If you guys win during our bye week u guys will move up to first by half a game. Raiders are number 1 for now

WOW...this is definitely a new squad. The old Raiders of a couple years ago would have quit (feel like we've been saying this all season). They battled back when it seemed like the refs were out to get'em.

Those who saw the game know what I'm talking about. Alotta BS calls (ex: PI on CJ) and other non calls. BTW, what was up with that unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for jumping in the endzone? I think the ref said, there was already another player in the stands. So one player is cool but two is unsportmanlike conduct? They just celebrating with the fans (who paid their hard earned money).

Anyway, game over and they pulled it out.

Game ball definitely goes to Jacoby Ford. Coming up big with the PT he got today due to injuries. Not a big fan of Jason Campbell but gotta give him his props. He made the throws when he had to.

Hope the squad will be fully healed for after the bye week. Nnamdi, Zach, Murphy, Branch, even Chaz.

WOW...this is definitely a new squad. The old Raiders of a couple years ago would have quit (feel like we've been saying this all season). They battled back when it seemed like the refs were out to get'em.

Those who saw the game know what I'm talking about. Alotta BS calls (ex: PI on CJ) and other non calls. BTW, what was up with that unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for jumping in the endzone? I think the ref said, there was already another player in the stands. So one player is cool but two is unsportmanlike conduct? They just celebrating with the fans (who paid their hard earned money).

Anyway, game over and they pulled it out.

Game ball definitely goes to Jacoby Ford. Coming up big with the PT he got today due to injuries. Not a big fan of Jason Campbell but gotta give him his props. He made the throws when he had to.

Hope the squad will be fully healed for after the bye week. Nnamdi, Zach, Murphy, Branch, even Chaz.

sick.gif
roll.gif
We beat you guys without Asomugha, Miller and Murphy. Tyvonne Branch and Rolando McClain ended up having to sit out during the game as well because they got hurt. 

Jacoby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
We beat you guys without Asomugha, Miller and Murphy. Tyvonne Branch and Rolando McClain ended up having to sit out during the game as well because they got hurt. 

Jacoby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom