OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Bring Kemba off the bench. Start Rose or Quickley. Quickley isn't even a real PG but he plays better on ball so...

Or give Grimes some PT so we have a decent defender out there for a few minutes.

At this point, I dont see how Duece and Grimes would hurt out there???

Thibs is a ******* moron .... plain and simple .... from day 1 I said he would make big changes in NY but is not the guy to take us to anything past a playoff birth.

We always ***** about he we always suck at drafting but we legit never give our picks a chance to succeed.

At this point, I dont see how Duece and Grimes would hurt out there???

Thibs is a ****ing moron .... plain and simple .... from day 1 I said he would make big changes in NY but is not the guy to take us to anything past a playoff birth.

We always ***** about he we always suck at drafting but we legit never give our picks a chance to succeed.
Exactly, you drafted 2 guards who can play D and shoot 3s and not even trying to see what they can do. Tons of teams are playing their rooks and not just bad teams. Unless a trade is what they are working towards.

yeah in all seriousness, i’m selling mitch to the highest bidder

that weight he put on hampered his movement and athleticism significantly and he isn’t doing anything right now that isn’t already easily replaced by our other centers

My thing is why did they think him putting on so much weight was a good idea in the first place?

There aren't many bruiser type Centers in the league anymore and even they like to play out on the perimeter once in a while. He can't even elevate to catch a lob or move his feet to cover ground like he used too. Bad direction to go in IMO.

I like Mitch, but I need to see what he can do on the offensive end. This is his 4th year and it’s only lobs, putbacks or teammate finding open man.

I’d wanna see mid range, hook shot, post up, floaters, literally just anything that he shows in practice/ig videos. With his defense as is, just expanding his offensive game alone would make the team better.

I like Mitch, but I need to see what he can do on the offensive end. This is his 4th year and it’s only lobs, putbacks or teammate finding open man.

I’d wanna see mid range, hook shot, post up, floaters, literally just anything that he shows in practice/ig videos. With his defense as is, just expanding his offensive game alone would make the team better.

Last year they kept saying he’s been working on his 3 and that his shot was good in HS. We haven’t seen ANY of that in game ever. I seen him take 1 or 2 mid range shots. Formed looked fine but touch was off form what I remember. I say trade him

I think Mitch needed to put on some weight, but not this much. It’s definitely hindered his mobility and he was already often injured. Maybe he needs to go on a cut to trim off some excess. I think we move him too, but I’d like to see Noel play 70 games or we’re thin again at C. Taj is serviceable, but a rotation of him and Sims isn’t gonna cut it.

I'm probably wrong, but Randle stifles the offense ...

Last year, with Elf and streaky Bullocks he could do that but with other shooters dude just sucks the life out of them.

Back
Top Bottom