OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I hope RJ dont get the Ayton treatment... where they force him to sign somewhere else only to match...

I hope RJ dont get the Ayton treatment... where they force him to sign somewhere else only to match...
He locked up for 3 more years, so not even an issue.

To answer the other question .... the issue with Randle is not tht he had a dropped in production, but rather the poor attitude he showed during the struggles.

Not only that but he also had zero leadership / mentorship skills and he got into it with everyone.

Like he really didn't contribute at all.

He locked up for 3 more years, so not even an issue.

To answer the other question .... the issue with Randle is not tht he had a dropped in production, but rather the poor attitude he showed during the struggles.

Not only that but he also had zero leadership / mentorship skills and he got into it with everyone.

Like he really didn't contribute at all.

Huh? He’s a restricted FA after next season no?

Randle’s #s will always be around that 20/10 mark. Whether or not he’s effective is how much the team relies on him during important times of the ball game.

He can’t stay here tho. Obi taking that slot.
Like Broadway Barrett, JB should make him look better too. AS break capitalizing time this yr :evil:

I would be delighted to send JB & Randle down the FDR to Bk along with a gang of picks for the sick and lonely KD. Longest of long shots but putting it in the air.

Knicks been out of contention and the right limelight for far too long.

Willing to give up most of the bench for that big 3 + Obi & Mitch to start.

Grimes gotta be held onto above everyone else.
They’re trying to move Randle to clear some of that cap for RJ as well. Around what Ayton commanded is fair imo.

Dolan to his credit is the only owner to have an all POC FO if I’m not mistaken.

They ain’t take them very far but they got that chance!

How can Randle be stretch four when…

A) He can’t shoot

B) He wants an iso everytime he gets the ball

This doesn’t make sense.

He'll learn to adapt from his mistakes last year. Not giving up on randle, he still good, his attitude stinks thats all.

And who's going to fix that?
Himself, every year players change, look at RJ, dude sucked so badly on his left, then started using his left more and shoots better.

Randle literally had one bad season and ya ready to throw him outta here. Dude got cocky as he should, got humbled this year, will come back better.

He'll learn to adapt from his mistakes last year. Not giving up on randle, he still good, his attitude stinks thats all.

Let’s say his attitude changes…. (Which it won’t, but let’s say if…)

How does that make him a better shooter or less of an idiot with the ball? :lol:

His attitude has always been secondary to me. It’s his game that’s the biggest problem.

You become better, wont force stupid shots, wont iso, it'll be a team sport mentality with him.

Like i said, one bad year doesnt make him a terrible player.

He probably thought " hey me and RJ the only half super stars here so we gotta do it all "

And with that, you do dumb S***.

Back
Top Bottom