OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Dude better backtrack this cuz i'll be happy as hell

“I've been receiving texts as we speak that the Donovan Mitchell trade is done - it's agreed upon. They're working out the final details to be announced here shortly.... It's a haul" - Utah Radio show Jake & Ben Podcast ft
@PKKinahan
(via
@ZoneSportsNet
)

I think the trade is a haul as in picks not haul as in best young players + picks. No way it should be both

I can see trade being Fournier / Cam / IQ + 5 picks

Mitch // Sims
Randle // Obi
RJ //
Donovan // Grimes
Brunson // Rose / McBride

Last edited:
I think the trade is a haul as in picks not haul as in best young players + picks. No way it should be both

I can see trade being Fournier / Cam / IQ + 5 picks

Mitch // Sims
Randle // Obi
RJ //Melo
Donovan // Grimes
Brunson // Rose / McBride
I mean ... if we are building a middle of the pack team ....

To be honest, Im oppose to be giving all the picks but if it happens I have to look at the bright side.

Brunson
Mitchell
RJ
Randle
Mitch

Obi
Grimes
Sims

Are all young dudes ... they def have power to content with Heat/Boston/Bucks ...

They just need the "Stars" to come fill the bench.

I can’t be the only one who laughs when they see this commercial bro. :lol:

Knicks or Yankees. This always gets airtime. :lol:

D842DFC0-0164-44D7-BA9E-BD4E46B5DA54.jpeg

Of course Utahans(?) will pump up the volume on the exchange. Don is their RJ Barrett. Through all their struggles they could always lean on the fact there was this budding star on the squad.

That’s over now. Very curious to see the deets on this one. I could be watching a lot of Jazz bball this yr.
Can they add Pringles to the coaching staff? What’s he up to these days? I think he might be looking for work :emoji_eyes:. This too much offensive talent to waste on Thibs. But I ****s with the culture. Woody was a yuuge loss as well.

JB & Don are not sawft. Short but scrappy. And Don is athaletic with that wingspan. The defense should be ok to very adequate depending on matchups. I’m off the ledge with this small backcourt.

How grimey would it be tho to trade JB by AS break for a big upgrade in the lineup? Idk but we’ll see if those two don’t become kind of redundant. Hold onto Jules for now & package them both later for a max player still unhappy at their situation 🤷‍♂️.

His dad played for a lot of teams so he can very well have another homecoming right after NY. .

They also might need another wing after the trade. Besides Me7o, who is more 4 than 3 these days, the trade could leave that spot needy. Grimes is gonna have to cover some of those minutes at 3.

Idc idc keep 🥀
Def keeping an eye out for Rick’s job security come Jan/Feb.

I’ve came to the conclusion that the whole “Deal is done” thing was just made up so we can get geeked and then they can clown us when it comes out they we didn’t get him.

Anytime we hear these rumors gotta remember:

1. Danny Ainge has some of the most media plants this side of Daryl Morey.
2. Knicks have horrible media relationships and ice out everyone.

Therefore it’s a fair assumption many of these leaks are Utah trying to apply pressure. Trying to get Dolan to get nervous or excited. Gotta stay patient. “Deal is almost done” hoping fan and media pressure will drive Dolan to sell the farm like he did with Melo.

Back
Top Bottom