OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

KP? sir...

If Randle could fix his handle, he could be great player. he's just not mentally built for the scrutiny in NY.

Says Mitch might be gone with all that’s happened.

Cannot let him walk for nothing though.

RJ contract extension should be taken care of ASAP.

I read somewhere that the Wolves might try and trade D'angelo Russell. Wonder if he'd fit with the young core of our team?
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the Wolves might try and trade D'angelo Russell. Wonder if he'd fit with the young core of our team?
Capture.JPG
I doubt any of these cats from Minny would want to come to the Knicks with Thibs on board to be honest.

I was thinking abiut Tyus Jone for the low and forgot about his issues with Thibs in Minny. So .....

I doubt any of these cats from Minny would want to come to the Knicks with Thibs on board to be honest.

I was thinking abiut Tyus Jone for the low and forgot about his issues with Thibs in Minny. So .....
I totally forgot Thibs coached in Minnesota lol

Unless they're an elite scorer... I'd want our point guard to be the true point guard, table setter kind of player... I'm not interested in a PG that's playing hero ball

who are you insinuating is playing hero ball?

that flagrant on GP2 seemed intentional. like Memphis wanted him out of the series, bc he's the only guy that could really stop (slow) Ja down.

Brogdon for Randle works on the contract side. He’ll most likely play max 50 games so there’s opportunities for Deuce to get more time.

Sums it up pretty well as far as Knicks fans & media go.

This yr 3 of a rebuild. No one on the market is the last piece to a ‘chip. The prime objective should be to clear the way for the kids.

Randle has a $10mil+ trade kicker that would go against our cap if we move him. as much as i want him gone, i dont see it happening unfortunately.

DLo would be asscheeks on the defense.

Jeremy Sochan at 11 will do just fine. Guards 1-5. Scottie Barnes without the offense. Still very young so who knows the offense ceiling.

Speaking of the bulls and assuming we can get cap space by trading guys... What about signing Lavine? Again not sure if it's realistic with our cap space but I wouldn't be mad if they signed him

Back
Top Bottom