Official NY Mets 2012 Thread. Time To Face The Yung God, Mets Face Harper For 3 Games.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

late games are killin me.
sick.gif

SMH
roll.gif

This Dodger team is reeling, let's knock them over
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This has been a fun game to watch. Loved Big Dickey retaliating. Loved Murph going yard again too.

^ yup after he retaliated, he struck out the very next batter with a sick knuckleball.
pimp.gif
. On his way to a 12-1 record.

I passed out after the Murphy HR
laugh.gif

Just win one of the next two and I'm straight with a series win.

Mets 2.79 ERA in June (1st in MLB)

Should of won the Cubs series but good comeback against the struggling Dodgers
pimp.gif

Brooms tomorrow.

#LGM 43-36 2.5 outta 1st place. pretty damn good for a team everyone thought would be dead last huh?
pimp.gif

Regardless of what happens by the end of this year just gotta love this team's resiliency and heart.  Great character guys who bust $%* every night.

Ike coming around
pimp.gif

Prolly lose tomorrow with Kershaw going tomorrow but 3/4 on the road and 4-3 on the road swing ain't ever bad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Regardless of what happens by the end of this year just gotta love this team's resiliency and heart.  Great character guys who bust $%* every night.

Ike coming around
pimp.gif

Prolly lose tomorrow with Kershaw going tomorrow but 3/4 on the road and 4-3 on the road swing ain't ever bad
pimp.gif
Kershaw can pitch a great game but that offense of theirs is putrid. I say we pull out a 4-1 win and brooms come out
pimp.gif

It might be time to bring back out the 'I like Ike' shirts.

Loving what we doing but still paranoid of failure.

Our worst SP is Gee and he is just sporting a 4.5 era. Nice!

Sandoval was like 400,000 votes two days before and he wins by over a milli? Pathetic voting.

LOL @ the two errors in the 3rd inning by the Doyers.

Phillies and Cubs at home for the next 6 games before the break, would be a great time to finish the half on a strong note.

Mets proved to be "contenders" for a playoff spot the way they handled the tough 3 week stretch prior IMO....Ike is coming along nicely.

Back
Top Bottom