Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

We gotta keep our expectations with this team in check fellas, we’ve been spoiled lately. It is what it is, hopefully we bounce back strong on Sunday

This NY pressure is different..

i hope the guys arent reading headlines too much. Just gotta focus on getting better every game .
But they will learn that in this city- its what have you done for me lately.

cAnt hang your hats, cant live and die with the media, gotta focus .

thats a terrible excuse for mitch not to play... him not playing was a free lane to the basket at will... horford hit three 3 pointers and thats why you take mitch out the game SMH

Feels good to look at the 2021 FA list and consider passing on most. Take a bag to NO & see what Lonzo wants. Suggs or not, Knicks need that upgrade bad bad bad. I can’t stress enough how though this early winning feels good, we’ve come so far miss out a-*******-gain.
0C639315-CB80-47B7-9040-16A0BB035E0F.jpeg
Today if there’s an instant fallIng out.

If he’s not gonna develop the handle, Knox needs to channel his inner Duncan Robinson. But I like the effort. Shots gonna start falling. Same for RJ.

I saw a Nike shirt that claimed to have all NBA team mascots, but the resolution was too small. I tried googling & the disrespect...

Cant keep going down big .
I like thst we have fight and belief that we can win. But its obvious that scoutin reports are coming out and we are just not talented enough offensively

I'm ok with a .500 record after 10 games.

I wanna get behind Rusty Jumper, but with that shot it's very very hard to.

Back
Top Bottom