OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VI Vol: HASSAN TRIPPIN

So we’re thinking this Sam Darnold run is going to continue and Minnesota is the team to beat?

Trust me

A couple years ago Sam came out the gate 3-0 with the panthers….fool finished the season 0-8

It’s only a matter of time before the real sam show up. You starting to see flashes weekly now. That 3 pick game is coming

Matter fact I think it was me and you going at it about Sam is our future and I told you Danny dimes stole from yall.

Trust me

A couple years ago Sam came out the gate 3-0 with the panthers….fool finished the season 0-8

It’s only a matter of time before the real sam show up. You starting to see flashes weekly now. That 3 pick game is coming

Matter fact I think it was me and you going at it about Sam is our future and I told you Danny dimes stole from yall.

People forgot about the first few games in Carolina. People were crowning him quick. I think Darnold is a bottom 5-10 starter in this league though. He also spent time in SF and has a great HC to work with him so I expect a solid year from him.

Nick should have been fired in the offseason, it was a no brainer. They need to fire the HC and OC today to save their season. Too much talent to be that bad.

jay-z-headbob.gif

Back
Top Bottom