Official NUGGETS @ Mavs 8:00pm EST TNT Post

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What Charles said about A.I. is so right though.
Definitely.

For those that missed it, Chuck said that AI is a just a scorer, a one-dimensional player. He mentioned Melo in that same breath too but Ernie cut him off and was like AI is 6th in the L in scoring, 10th in assists, and 5th in steals... how could he be one-dimensional.

Chuck said it's because AI takes so many chances at getting a steal that he's bound to get some and that his assists only come when he's run out of options in getting to the rim for himself.

Well that doesn't really make him one-dimensional haha.. Anyhoo, as long as the Mavs keep losing, it gives room for the Rockets and Hornets to come up
smile.gif
.. I'm luvin it
pimp.gif
... Seriously though, besides the Mavs loss to the Spurs, they have some seriousissues losing to some teams they should beat

Marv: Stafford and Dirk are laughing it off because Dirk was complaining the entire time.
Czar: It WAS the funny bone!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Marv and Reg:
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Did Dirk even get hit on the arm he's holding? Sure didn't look like it
roll.gif
You and JA make Mav fans look good. You guys consistently call it like you see it.
laugh.gif

Fair and objective.

My kind of sports fan.

[table][tr][td] C. Anthony[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]9-30[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]5-9[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]23[/td] [/tr][/table]
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Seriously stop the madness
laugh.gif

We all know Allen put up numbers like this, but he has to defer to Melo.

Its been great seeing the Vintage AI these past couple games.
pimp.gif

Poor performance tonight, no one not named Dirk brought their game tonight, how ironic.

Jerry DID hit some shots.

Oh well.

Doesn't matter because it's not playoffs right Nowitness? Whew.
laugh.gif

Eh, another uninspired loss early in the season. Of the Mavs 8 losses, every single one of them have been against teams they have no business losing to.

Iverson playing like it's 2001 in the last 2 games.

Up until the last 3 minutes I kept waiting for the Mavs to hit like 8 3s in a row to keep the game going but the Nuggets just went into overdrive.

I'm glad the Nuggz won but they still have to get some consistency in how they play.

It's AG.

I think it has more to do with that stat they flashed during the game...

Denver has a MUCH better record when Melo outscores AI.

And in Denver wins, Melo averages like 28 to AI's 21.
In Denver losses, Melo goes for like 22 to AI's 29 (or something like that).

Back
Top Bottom