Official NUGGETS @ Mavs 8:00pm EST TNT Post

Mavs by 900 dammit.

Win a game!

I love it when Dirk is on his game, I get excited about almost every game, I want us to win and prove everyone wrong, even though the "season,"doesn't count, I feel if we have a 45-50 win season, people will doubt us again saying thye're not the same team blah blah blah.

mad.gif
I'm going to be heated if Dallas loses tonight. Dallas isn't really the team they were last year, well atleast so far. We're 12-7 right now,and in my opinion we should be 15-4 or 16-3.
mad.gif

Diop head is big as *$@@ , looks like he be havin trouble keepin it straight, its always leaning back, i laugh everytime i see him
laugh.gif

If they go down 20 I'm turning the channel and playing Call of Duty4, they ain't even entertaining anymore.

I'm going to be heated if Dallas loses tonight. Dallas isn't really the team they were last year, well atleast so far. We're 12-7 right now
It's only fair to note that we were 13-6 through 19 games last year...Proceeded to split the next two, and ripped off 13 straight. So,it's not a big deal.

When you let (I can't believe I'm typing this) Tony F'n Parker push you out of your post position and deny you the ball, it's over, period.

No Seriously....I'm not even a Mavs/Dirk fan but *+++ was pathetic last night watching Dirk play.
tired.gif
tired.gif
It's been like that the whole season...I dunno if this is by design or if he really is still shook from last year's debacle.

EDIT:

My dude Kenyon Martin stays playing well against his hometown team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

melo strruuuuuuuuuglin

[table][tr][td] Denver[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Name[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] C. Anthony[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]3-16[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][/table]

It's been like that the whole season...I dunno if this is by design or if he really is still shook from last year's debacle.
Like I said earlier, he's playing like he's not excited about being out there. What is the motivation right now? He could go out anddominate every game this year, and it'd all be for not come playoff time. Dirk needs to step it up in April and May. Not December. I think he knows that, Ithink Avery knows that.

Someone needs to tell Melo that he doesn't need to shoot it EVERY SINGLE TIME he touches the ball...it's just frustrating to watch...it's obvioushe's not hittin 2night..but he just keeps forcing shot after shot after shot....it's almost like he saw AI get his last night so went into 2nightthinking he wants to have his 50 pt game 2night...

SOMEONE TELL HIM TO STOP SHOOTING EVERYTIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOIN CRZY HERE!!!!!!!!!!

sick.gif
@ Reggie talking about Melo's "big butt".
laugh.gif

AI's black/yellow joints looking aiight no?

b79820479138fd8ad431b3be69b1682a-getty-76075727gj001_nuggets_mavs.jpg

b1e86f93cb0b398d6e4f932851df7b4b-getty-76075727gj002_nuggets_mavs.jpg

laugh.gif
Did Dirk even get hit on the arm he's holding? Sure didn't look like it
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom