Official NUGGETS @ Mavs 8:00pm EST TNT Post

Nuggets lose by 30
mad.gif

With the way the Nuggets have been playing all season on the 2nd end of back to backs...plus they are on the road...I'd be SHOCKED if this game is evenclose...I'm almost positive the Nuggets will get blown out by at least 20+

I'm a little more optimistic than us getting a 20-30 point loss. I'm not saying there will be a win involved either...Iverson still catching hisbreath from last game.

iverson- 43 points (10 steals, 43 points, 11 assist)
melo- 37 points (2 rebounds, .5 assist)
rest of nuggets- 20

final score : denver :100
mavs: 102

indifferent.gif

Go Nuggets!
eyes.gif

Nugget fans I don't know if yall I have been paying attention or not but the Mavs suck right now.

Denver by 8

Mavs by 6. Probably will trail by at least 11 in some point of this game....and SneakerPro, I wouldnt say we suck, we are just not competing at the level weshould be right now. Its a long season

^^A lot of times half-baked teams end up shooting 60% against the Nuggets D. We made Mike Dunleavy look like Chris Mullen shooting lights out...and we endedHouston's 6-game losing streak. So there's some encouragement for Mavs fans.

Actually Nuggets play just a little above 500 basketball for the first half of the season, like the last 3 seasons. They seem to turn it on (or get healthy)later in the season, so we just have to get through the choppy part.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

iverson- 43 points (10 steals, 43 points, 11 assist)
melo- 37 points (2 rebounds, .5 assist)
rest of nuggets- 20

final score : denver :100
mavs: 102

indifferent.gif

Go Nuggets!
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i just had that exact stat line for Iverson in 2k8

Nuggets really don't get to going until the 2nd half of the season. Both teams look pretty bad right now, Nuggets might be embarrassed about last and comeout and win this 15.

^^A lot of times half-baked teams end up shooting 60% against the Nuggets D. We made Mike Dunleavy look like Chris Mullen shooting lights out...and we ended Houston's 6-game losing streak. So there's some encouragement for Mavs fans.
Truth. 2nd night of back 2 back + VS .500+ team + away = Nuggets blowout loss

[table][tr][td]
I really can't stand the guy anymore. It's like watching your ex-girlfriend prance around doing all the stupid%*%*% you thought was cute back when you were in puppy love. I can't stand the jersey tugging, the head shake while brushing the hair back out of his eyes, the mouthpiece on his hip, all of it. He is so F"*ing soft, its ridiculous. Back in the day, I used to say, once he becomes the leader of this team and gets NBA player respect, he would quit with all the fade away jumpers and become a man! Nope. I guess its true you can't get a leopard to change its spots. Once a soft jump shooter, ALWAYS a soft jump shooter. For all you Dirk groupies, (which I was one at one time) there is no more ammo in the gun. You can throw out stats, bad coaching, support players, offensive system,blah blah blah, but the debate is over, Dirk just doesn't have it. He never will get it because it's not in him. He is the basketball version of Donovan Mcnabb, great talent, but zero heart when it counts. When you let (I can't believe I'm typing this) Tony F'n Parker push you out of your post position and deny you the ball, it's over, period. The players around him know it and the coaches know it, No amount of drawn up plays or good entry passes can cover that up. I played BBall for a long time competitively, the fade away jump shot is the softest shot in the game, its a bail out shot, and that's what Dirk does, he bails out. If he was a true leader and "baller" he would DEMAND the ball while keeping Parker on his hip, pivot as soon as he gets it, take two steps to the basket and dunk over Oberto or Elson and whoever the hell else was back there, period.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Some guy posted this on the Mav board and this pretty much sums up my feelings exactly.
[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

mavs lost to my bucks
devil.gif

they aint getting past the Nuggets, i watched the game last night. Wow Iverson, stellar performance

iF MELO is healthy, He fell kinda weird(i chip fractured my angle, in a simialr situation) but if he is plauged with his ankle, the nuggs might be plauged

Am I the only Mavs fan that cannot get excited about a game right now? I just flat out couldn't care less about anything that goes on right now. Idon't care how DIrk is playing, I don't care how Josh is playing. I don't care how Devin is playing. I don't care how Avery is coaching...Ijust can't get into it right now, knowing that absolutely NOTHING that happens right now matters for %%!#. This team will only be judged by how they playin April, May and, hopefully, June. These dudes could go 73-9, Dirk could average a triple-double, Jason Terry could win 6th man, Josh Howard could become asuperstar, and nobody would give a damn because everyone already knows what the Mavs are in the regular season.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

common guys, don't let the Lakers derail your morale. Denver will beat Mavs.
Nah it has nuthin to do with the Lakers game last night... I knew coming into this back to back that they better win against the lakers cuz theywould get ran by the mavs....They had 4 back to backs so far and here are the results of the 2nd game of each one

@Boston..lost 93-119..and it wasnt even that close...i think they were down by close to 40 at one point
@Indiana...won 113-106...were down by 25 at half and cameback to win...but they only happened cuz it was the pacers
@Clippers..lost 90-101...the clippers were missing half of their team to injury to..dan dikau giving them work for gods sake
@Houston...lost 81-109...another game that was even more lopsided than the score

Like everyone else said...if your struggling, in a shooting slump,,or watever..the nuggets are who you want play

Anyone wanna take any bets on which average player (at the most) they'll let look like a superstar...last night it was radmonivic(sp?)... I'm puttingmy money is on Terry or Stackhouse...they are both better than average but watch them look like nba legends 2night against the nuggets d

Nowitness thats how i feel and the team is not playing at the level that they are capable makes it a bit worser. Hopefully we can turn it around, that Kobe forDirk trade is not sounding bad at all right now.

I'm not a Dallas fan by any means (as JA knows
laugh.gif
). But I think I know how you feel Nowitness. The way you feel is exactly how Dirk is playing.

Anyway, I'm very curious to see how the Nuggets react after last night's game.

laugh.gif
@ Ernie getting tight over Chuck and Kenny saying AI is one dimensional.

The way you feel is exactly how Dirk is playing.
That's basically it. It's the way this whole team is playing right now. They have NOTHING to prove right now. Everyone knows they can goout and win 65 games if they put the pedal to the floor. In the end, what's the need? Dirk doesn't have anything to prove right now. If he was puttingup 25+, 10 boards and 5 assists, and Dallas was sitting at 16-3 right now, everyone would write it off as 'Well, he's supposed to do that! The Mavsstill won't win anything in the playoffs!' But since he's going through the motions (and it's fairly obvious he's doing so) and notdominating basketball games every night, he's apparently finished as an elite player...If Dirk flips a switch late in the season and starts taking over,and the Mavs go on a tear and make a deep run into the playoffs, nobody will care that he averaged 21 points a game in the first month of the year...I refuseto draw any conclusions about this team until at least the last month of the year. There's just no point.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What Charles said about A.I. is so right though.
Definitely.

For those that missed it, Chuck said that AI is a just a scorer, a one-dimensional player. He mentioned Melo in that same breath too but Ernie cut him off andwas like AI is 6th in the L in scoring, 10th in assists, and 5th in steals... how could he be one-dimensional.

Chuck said it's because AI takes so many chances at getting a steal that he's bound to get some and that his assists only come when he's run out ofoptions in getting to the rim for himself.

Ernie wasn't trying to hear it though.

Then Kenny jumped on Charles' side and Ernie was like "yeah he's one-dimensional, ok". Then hit them both with the
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom