Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I won already.....

i wanna see you hold that hat there with no hands

wink.gif
2z9jux3.gif

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Originally Posted by buggz05

30t6p3b.gif
@ in here. So glad I didn't participate...
either you're super swole/cut and would put us all to shame or you're really out of shape. It's all good man. What've you got to lose? what's the worst that could happen?
I'm more lean and need to add bulk, get more cut. But I was talking about some of the pictures and tomfoolery 
laugh.gif

Did we ever come up with deadlines/start date? I didn't see it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ in here. So glad I didn't participate...
either you're super swole/cut and would put us all to shame or you're really out of shape. It's all good man. What've you got to lose? what's the worst that could happen?
I'm more lean and need to add bulk, get more cut. But I was talking about some of the pictures and tomfoolery 
laugh.gif

I dunno about a deadline or anything like that. I'm just doing it to chart and progress and keep myself accountable.

laugh.gif

I dunno about a deadline or anything like that. I'm just doing it to chart and progress and keep myself accountable.
Word. I don't plan on hitting the exercise and dieting for another month though. But I guess I could start sooner than later. I'll probably join eventually.
And... taking pictures of yourself is hard... 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Word. I don't plan on hitting the exercise and dieting for another month though. But I guess I could start sooner than later. I'll probably join eventually.
And... taking pictures of yourself is hard... 
eyes.gif
Taking pictures of yourself is tough, especially when you're putting yourself out there in front of the judgemental dudes on NT, but its the easiest way to chart progress and see changes. Even after a week I'm seeing some changes and its helping to keep me motivated and on the right track. I wanna drop about 15 lbs before I go to Navy OCS and hopefully have a legit 6 pack.

Back
Top Bottom