Official NT 'Shirt Off' Challenge: 2012

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by sladewilson

IN

If y'all are gonna be posting pics from angles like this, I'm out...Feels like I just got surprise sexted by a dude

Straight eye rape 
roll.gif
y'all jelly.

Dmoney I got you. I just got a job at a gym so I might as well and oddly enough I really do feel that once I put it out there in NT there will be no way of backing out of it so it'll motivate me more. I'll edit this with a pic as soon as I trim my nipple hairs right quick

Edit: this +*%@ is hard to do without someone else to take the pic lol

im in will post a pic tomo. i also think you should have to disclose whether you are using "helpers"
EDIT:

2ufv8fs.jpg

33x8x8n.jpg

be kind

team nomoreguccimanebelly

Originally Posted by the coolness

Dmoney I got you. I just got a job at a gym so I might as well and oddly enough I really do feel that once I put it out there in NT there will be no way of backing out of it so it'll motivate me more. I'll edit this with a pic as soon as I trim my nipple hairs right quick

Edit: this +*%@ is hard to do without someone else to take the pic lol
laugh.gif
BET! Lets go yall! I'm tired of being lazy and being uncomfortable taking my shirt off. I like fitted t-shirts and cant really wear em because my stomach sticks out

I've been meaning to post in this thread for a while. I'm at the beginning of my Navy OCS prep/cut now after a long bulking/heavy weightlifting period. I'm trying to lose around 15 lbs or so before I ship out. I'm gonna track my progress and hopefully some you guys can help me stay accountable.

be kind...

I just had an idea. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to just take a picture of yourself without a shirt and post it as a profile picture on facebook? Just keep it there for 1 month and go ham at the gym. I mean 7 days a week for the whole month of June and then upload the newer you in 1 month? It might be demeaning if you don't have a good body but then again it will be motivation because you will see it everyday when you go on fb and knowing that your friends will see it too.

Will post on Friday. I just went in on the Memorial day feast. I ate at least 8lbs of meat ( Pause). Feeling sleepy.

One week's progress. Been hitting the cardio and cutting carbs as well. No huge changes but this is just the first week of many.

Originally Posted by buggz05

30t6p3b.gif
@ in here. So glad I didn't participate...
either you're super swole/cut and would put us all to shame or you're really out of shape. It's all good man. What've you got to lose? what's the worst that could happen?

Back
Top Bottom