Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Christmas was pretty much a starwars convention :lol: my son wanted nothing but star wars. Anyone try finding those SHOPKINS toys for their daughters or nieces? :smh: Tried finding those for my god daughter :smh: sold out everywhere.

Anyone try finding those SHOPKINS toys for their daughters or nieces? :smh: Tried finding those for my god daughter :smh: sold out everywhere.

oh yeah, my daughter loves Shopkins.

For months last year in my area they were sold out, but surprisingly for Christmas I found them quite a bit .

the CRAZIEST part of it all are the grown women on Youtube that basically open up packs of these things on camera, and are BALLING because of the views they are getting from tablet savvy lil girls..

Last edited:
toy resellers might be worse than sneaker resellers :lol: A couple years ago it was Octonauts that was being resold 20x the retail price :smh:

The worst I remember was Tickle Me Elmo... if I recall it was going for like $500/$1000 dollars.

Memory could be foggy it being so long ago but I remember people getting into fist fights about the last elmo. Saw that with my own eyes as a child. Two women. Was hilarious.

U trynna make me cry bruh. That and the video of the lady telling her dad he's gonna be a grandpa will have ya boy cutting onions.

That's great. Oh boy first grandchild too, everyone must be fighting over him 
roll.gif

oh yeah, my daughter loves Shopkins.

For months last year in my area they were sold out, but surprisingly for Christmas I found them quite a bit .

the CRAZIEST part of it all are the grown women on Youtube that basically open up packs of these things on camera, and are BALLING because of the views they are getting from tablet savvy lil girls..
my daughter is nuts for these things....we're on season 4 already. Santa has got her a case each of the last three years. These women making videos trips me out, but again it's something she is fascinated by. I compare this addiction to my shoe addiction. Imagine if we bought kicks that were wrapped in mystery bags???

my daughter is nuts for these things....we're on season 4 already. Santa has got her a case each of the last three years. These women making videos trips me out, but again it's something she is fascinated by. I compare this addiction to my shoe addiction. Imagine if we bought kicks that were wrapped in mystery bags???
I still cant work out wtf it is. McDonalds are giving some away in their happy meals at the moment

That's awesome

Our dude is a talker. Love talking to him and imitating the "sounds" he does which provides a good reaction

He's also heavy into laughing which when your daughter does will further melt your heart

Any dads that had a child early in the relationship / not 100% committed?

did you fully commit? did you stay single? how did things play out...

need a little guidance. im worried because me and mom havent been able to strengthen the bond lately with me working nonstop and I've always been a lil shaky with long term monogamy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom